HBCU Basketball: December 19 - December 30

They miss Jamal Waters something bad. They don't look good on offense. No one can make a shot. Lots of standing and watching. No one can actually beat their man off the dribble and break down the defense..

That kind of sounds like Valley with our outside shooting lol Williams is our only shooter. We got a team full of slashers (Surles, Riley, Smith, etc.) and undersized as usual (our best post player is my height (6'4)) . The bigger teams (SU, TxSU) will give us trouble but luckily for us (and ASU), this is gonna be a down year for a lot of teams in the SWAC. AAMU is winless with us. JSU has lost a lot of players due to injury. Alcorn lost a lot of players. UAPB can't score. Grambling and PV have improved but don't see them on SU or TxSU's level yet.

That kind of sounds like Valley with our outside shooting lol Williams is our only shooter. We got a team full of slashers (Surles, Riley, Smith, etc.) and undersized as usual (our best post player is my height (6'4)) . The bigger teams (SU, TxSU) will give us trouble but luckily for us (and ASU), this is gonna be a down year for a lot of teams in the SWAC. AAMU is winless with us. JSU has lost a lot of players due to injury. Alcorn lost a lot of players. UAPB can't score. Grambling and PV have improved but don't see them on SU or TxSU's level yet.

I have to remind myself they've played some quality competition but its disappointing that they never really got anything going in OOC games.

Back