Grambling @ ULM 7:00PM

Huston-Tilloston @ PV 7:00PM
SELA @ SU 7:00 PM

December 29
AAMU @ Western Michigan 7:00 PM

Fort Valley @ Alabama State 7:00PM

December 30
Fisk @ JSU 7:30PM

Last two winless teams in D1 are Valley and AAMU.

There are about 20 D1 teams with no wins against D1 opponents (that's why Coppin State got off the snide last week). Drake is one of those teams so I was encouraged to see JSU beat them despite all the injuries.

Saw this during the LSU-TSU game.

View attachment 4852

These last two years we haven't even played a game in Greenville or Clarksdale like we used to do for years. That's why it was head scratching that the men got NO home games to break in the New Gym (not counting exhibitions).

The women got #15 Colorado to come to Valley Saturday (and almost won) and Murray State today.

These last two years we haven't even played a game in Greenville or Clarksdale like we used to do for years. That's why it was head scratching that the men got NO home games to break in the New Gym (not counting exhibitions).

The women got #15 Colorado to come to Valley Saturday (and almost won) and Murray State today.
I saw that across the ESPN score ticker and thought maybe it was a neutral site game. I wonder how they got Colorado to agree to that.

Looks like Paris is out for the year now a well. We can pack this season in

If the Romain suspension is for the season, we'll be in the same boat fighting for a 7-10 seed again lol.

That suspension and Williams (JUCO transfer) redshirting hurt us big time. Our best interior player is my height lol (6'4). The only bright spot is that it seems like it gonna be down years for Alcorn, JSU, ASU and AAMU as well while PV and Grambling will be improved

If the Romain suspension is for the season, we'll be in the same boat fighting for a 7-10 seed again lol.

That suspension and Williams (JUCO transfer) redshirting hurt us big time. Our best interior player is my height lol (6'4). The only bright spot is that it seems like it gonna be down years for Alcorn, JSU, ASU and AAMU as well while PV and Grambling will be improved

What was supposed to be Brent's best season is over. We've lost 2 All Swac players so that's starter 1, 2, 4, 6, 7. Went out and brought J Brent back because of injuries and now he's out. Juco transfer M Rivers out with a concussion. We'd be lucky to win 5 Swac games.

Will this be the game in which we don't allow a team to come out on a 10-0 run to start the second half and blow the game open?

This OOC schedule is mercifully over with. 10 days off before going to UAPB

Last edited:
Back