HBCU Basketball: Conference Play 1/25 & 1/27

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wouldn’t mind seeing the Lady Tigers go undefeated. It’s clear my Devilettes can’t do a damn thing but get whooped on.

you gotta get the Nate Kilbert, Larry Dorsey, Stribling type coach to win there. Can work miracles with less and know the area well enough to mine talent. And then you got to give them way more time as they will win the old-fashioned way.

Looks like the fight for the top for the men will be in Texas.

On the women's side, TSU will still be in the hunt with JSU or SU.

Too soon to say on the men's side. Alcorn is right there too and SU has gone on a streak of their own.

As for the ladies Reed and Coop look to be the favs.

SU, former champs, still look strong and aamu is peaking.
Of course key injuries can change all of this. Mo Hamer is playing with a leg injury that will most likely require surgery at the end of the season. I hope she can finish her senior season on a good note.

Too soon to say on the men's side. Alcorn is right there too and SU has gone on a streak of their own.

As for the ladies Reed and Coop look to be the favs.

SU, former champs, still look strong and aamu is peaking.
Of course key injuries can change all of this. Mo Hamer is playing with a leg injury that will most likely require surgery at the end of the season. I hope she can finish her senior season on a good note.
I agree, its definitely a crowded field of good teams of the Ladies side of the ball! Didn't realize Mo was injured but it does explain her limited playing time.

I agree, its definitely a crowded field of good teams of the Ladies side of the ball! Didn't realize Mo was injured but it does explain her limited playing time.

Yea hopefully this break gives her some comfort.

Back