HBCU Basketball: Conference Play 1/25 & 1/27

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was just fixin' to point that out! LOL!!!
Don't make more out of it than it is. Two terrible plays by Cryor at the end GAVE y'all the game. It was a very entertaining game. Both teams played hard...neither team can shoot freethrows well.

Don't make more out of it than it is. Two terrible plays by Cryor at the end GAVE y'all the game. It was a very entertaining game. Both teams played hard...neither team can shoot freethrows well.

Yea we've been putting in work there. We also are terrible shooting the 3. I expect it to be another close one in Texas. I'm a fan of coop. The Reed/Coop faceoff goes as far back as 06 or 07 even though Taylor was the head.

Oh by no means am I saying we are the better team in our match ups! Especially since we only squeaked out a win at home! I'm honestly hoping we don't get blown out on your court!

Oh by no means am I saying we are the better team in our match ups! Especially since we only squeaked out a win at home! I'm honestly hoping we don't get blown out on your court!
A blowout by either team would surprise me...these are well coached teams. If I wasn't a T-Tiger I'd ride with J-State to win it all.

1/27

Mississippi Valley @ Prairie View A&M
Alabama A&M @ Southern
UAPB @ Texas Southern
Alabama State @ Alcorn State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back