HBCU Basketball: 1/27 - 1/29

Which station? Link? He mentioned that he was mic'ed up in the first half, but I thought it was for the AT&T broadcast.
I do not have a link. I watched on tv. Davis was on channel 2 Sports Extra and channel 11 did a very nice piece on Joyce Kennerson...leading scorer in the nation.

Mane I hope Jefferson is able to come back for TSU. Would love to see him and Ross of ASU play

Here you go...

Herbert, come on man, you know people that are Trump-like are immune to factual and verifiable information,,,,,lmao!!!.

If y'all could be up close and hear how he talks (curses) to these Swac refs, they act like they're scared of him.

I agree they are scared of him. He tries to Bobby Knight the SWAC refs.

All your coach does is whine for calls all game long, and try to intimidate the SWAC refs like Bobby Knight did.

We don’t have a current head coach, we have a interim.

Lol...nice try at evading the question, but I didn't ask nor hint at you having a head coach.

Lol...also no need to run behind Banks name since he's your permanent A.D. and not your interim. That term interim does carry a special significance to you right?

Is your current coach better than him? I'll wait for your answer because you're good comic relief....lol!

We don’t have a current head coach, we have a interim.

Last edited:
Back