HBCU Basketball: 1/20 - 1/22

He applied for the job the last two times it was open (this is pretty much common knowledge). Apparently money is not everything and that he likes Big Gulps

In other words, I try to stay out of Texas Southern business with your players leaving and getting kicked off teams so you can stay out of ours if you don't know what you are talking about

I'm curious as can be. What kind of thought process led to Potts and later Payne being chosen over Ivory? It smells like HBCU politics.

In other words, I try to stay out of Texas Southern business with your players leaving and getting kicked off teams so you can stay out of ours if you don't know what you are talking about

662, type til your fingertips bleed about Texas Southern. I could not care less what you say about Trae, Zach, Derrick, etc... it's not gonna stop the banners from dropping in the H&PE.

Coaches gamble. This was a gamble. It didn't work. But to say he can't coach because his gamble didn't work is kinda unfair.
There's no record of me saying the man couldn't coach. Obviously he can coach based on his SWAC record alone. It's just that on that particular night, at that particular time, he made a few costly blunders.

I talk with Ivory quite often. He has built a squad and isn't leaving any time soon. At least not until his contract is up in 19. We will give him an extension after this season so you guys will have to buy him out with more than a big gulp! lol

Now y'all can have Kilbert!

Back