HBCU Baseball (and softball) scores thru 3/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Softball started last weekend. Baseball is scheduled to start this weekend but this is the season of postponements and cancellations.

Grambling needs to fire Early now and save the season.

The Lady Tigers are 0-4 and have been out scored 31-4 in the pain process.

Last edited:
Baseball... in New Orleans

Final
Alcorn 5
UAPB 4

UAPB led 4-0 after 6 before Alcorn rallied for 2 runs in the 7th and 3 runs in the 8th, aided by 3 home runs.

Game 1
Illinois Chicago-3
SU-0

Game 2
SU vs Gram- haven’t been able to fine a score, game started at 3. Let me make a call

Bama State beats PV 8 to 7 in Baseball, Lady Hornets won their softball game and once again hats off to Coach Ritchie Beene, his staff and track participants for two more championships. I would say it’s been a good day for the Hornets.

Man! That was a horrible way to end a night of baseball for a NOLA-Grambling man talking major shhh to my SU kinfolks & high school homies! Dude sent that ball goodbye.

FAMU’s softball team won 6-5 over Quinnipiac yesterday.

The FAMU baseball team got off to a really rough start losing 17-5 to Marshall. The pitching staff got absolutely rocked. Good thing is we are hitting the ball hard...not too worried about us at the plate this season...but pitching was terrible yesterday. Defensively, we booted one ball at 2nd base, but I don’t think Marshall scored in that inning.

We’ll see how Game 2 goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back