SEC+ Live Stats
South Alabama @ Alabama State 6:00 PM
Texas College @ Grambling State 6:00 PM
Arkansas-Pine Bluff @ Central Arkansas 6:00 PM
Watch Live Live Stats
Jackson State @ ULM 6:00 PM
Southern @ LSU 6:30 PM
SEC+ Listen Live Live Stats

Delta State is a powerhouse D2 school that could probably beat 6 -7teams in the SWAC plus we're bad. As I said before, we're two years away from being competitive because of the APR sanctions and the talent is very thin on the team. Also to my surprise the team reflects Valley being a HBCU lol .

Side note: Sitting at the game and I was actually thinking about the Under Armour discussion on here and to my surprise they had Nike uniforms

U9POlOW.jpg

But I think some of your smaller programs have different sponsorships for different sports. This could be an example of one.

Yes sir. I know Delta St is a baseball power but I would've expected more competitiveness from a SWAC squad. [ see the Tenn Tech score ] I can stomach a loss. It's how one loses that rears my ire. If we are an alleged division-I conference, I expect us to perform as a division-I conference.

Yall got a nice ball club this year. Pitching has definitely been on point.
You are right about that. Pitching has helped out our young team. Camacho has been a beast since he stepped foot on campus. Dude has a career record of 31-4

Alabama State always have been great in the regular season under Melendez and will continue. But it comes down to that tournament. Will they finally get over the hump?

Back