Haymer is jealous of the Fabulous Dolls

Interesting that the subject of skin color issues would come from someone from southern. Hahahahaha!!!
And other than Haymer, who said they were jealous of the dancing dolls? Reading and comprehension go together in case you didn't know.

Have you started your “Bucking” class yet? This doesn’t surprise me coming from you.

You do realize Dancing Doll alums who you said can't dance have led countless NFL and NBA dance teams across the country since the late 80s at the very least. The Dolls always could dance, not booty shake and they still dance that way. If anything Doc Greggs influence on the dolls are finally being appreciated by the masses instead of all the ass shaking black dance teams did during my time marching in the band. I still remember Doc saying anybody can shake their ass.

Dr. Greggs was trying to portray an image, he failed miserly. The Dancing Dolls came to Jackson in 1981 shaking that arse more than the law allowed! Dr. Greggs was correct, anybody can shake their arse, but not everyone can dance.

Dr. Greggs was trying to portray an image, he failed miserly. The Dancing Dolls came to Jackson in 1981 shaking that arse more than the law allowed! Dr. Greggs was correct, anybody can shake their arse, but not everyone can dance.
Tell 'em bernard, tell 'em. LOL at "came to Jackson shaking that arse". Hahahaha!!!

You do realize Dancing Doll alums who you said can't dance have led countless NFL and NBA dance teams across the country since the late 80s at the very least. The Dolls always could dance, not booty shake and they still dance that way. If anything Doc Greggs influence on the dolls are finally being appreciated by the masses instead of all the ass shaking black dance teams did during my time marching in the band. I still remember Doc saying anybody can shake their ass.

Absolutely excellent response! Absolutely excellent! Nothing but absolutely excellent! And they dance with such beauty, and such flawlessness. Why else would such reknown entertainers as Madonna and Beyounce select the Dolls as their backup dancers if they were not the very best, not to mention the most beautiful.

I don’t think so. He didn’t fail at all. Lol. And I was at the 81 game and have the vhs tape. The Dolls did no such thing. Lol.

But JR, bernard was an eyewitness of the dolls shaking that arse. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Any how, post your video as evidence. I betcha they were all lightskinned too. Hahahaha!!!

But JR, bernard was an eyewitness of the dolls shaking that arse. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Any how, post your video as evidence. I betcha they were all lightskinned too. Hahahaha!!!

Exactly! They were light-skinned with maybe one or two milk chocolate sisters, that's how Greggs rolled! Seriously, they did shake that arse. :)

Last edited:
Watch the video closely, the Dolls did shake that arse in 1981, you could hear the reaction from the crowd. lol

Last edited:
Call it what you may, but arse shaking was the early 80's style! I'm done.
You proved your point bernard. No more excuses. Dolls shook that arse like everybody else did...and the crowd seemed to not have any problems with it.
Kudos to the great Doc.

You proved your point bernard. No more excuses. Dolls shook that arse like everybody else did...and the crowd seemed to not have any problems with it.
Kudos to the great Doc.

Looked like azz shaking to me, i see nothing wrong with it. Oh, that 1981 Boom was no JOKE, Doc knew the Dolls had to bring it.

Back