Haymer is jealous of the Fabulous Dolls

tsugraytiger

There's a Facebook video circulating of Haymer saying he's not going live anymore on Facebook when the Dolls around b/c almost all of his comments are about the Dolls. I think it's finally hitting Haymer that the Dolls really run the show in Baton Rouge and not The Juke as he thought for so long. And if you really do an analysis like I did, you'll find most of the fans of the Human Jukebox are so b/c of the Dolls.

So don't hate the messenger, I call it like I see it. So watch Haymer do shady things (as he already done) in regards to the Dolls to prop up the band. Overly sensitive and ego-tastic Haymer has had enough ... his ego can't take the Dolls overshadowing his many precious arrangements and just the band period lol. The Dolls following is enormous and it continues to skyrocket thanks to social media. So yeah Juke Nation loves the Juke but they REALLY LOVE the Fab Dancing Dolls and that's causing a rift. Good luck with that Jags, I have no advice for ya LOL

Southern-Band-BP20.jpg

Last edited:

There's a Facebook video circulating of Haymer saying he's not going live anymore on Facebook when the Dolls around b/c almost all of his comments are about the Dolls. I think it's finally hitting Haymer that the Dolls really run the show in Baton Rouge and not The Juke as he thought for so long. And if you really do an analysis like I did, you'll find most of the fans of the Human Jukebox are so b/c of the Dolls.

So don't hate the messenger, I call it like I see it. So watch Haymer do shady things (as he already done) in regards to the Dolls to prop up the band. Overly sensitive and ego-tastic Haymer has had enough ... his ego can't take the Dolls overshadowing his many precious arrangements and just the band period lol. The Dolls following is enormous and it continues to skyrocket thanks to social media. So yeah Juke Nation loves the Juke but they REALLY LOVE the Fab Dancing Dolls and that's causing a rift. Good luck with that Jaguar Nation LOL

Sounds like the SWAC's version of "FIRE AND FURY!" :p

There's only one reason a man would be jealous of other women. Hint, hint.

The verdict is still out on that ... I seen his instagram page and uh yeah the verdict is still out LOL. But personally I have no problem with it either way ... you gotta live life for yourself is my motto

Y'all are some really sad individuals. You need to be worried about the sorry state of the Ocean of Soul program right now instead of gossiping about another dude. Posting a video of Going the Distance like they were bringing that heat only to sound like pure trash, but in here worrying about what another guy posts on his social media accounts.Dude can't even make a joke without y'all trying to create some invisible controversy.

91HkFAiljiL._SY445_.jpg

Y'all are some really sad individuals. You need to be worried about the sorry state of the Ocean of Soul program right now instead of gossiping about another dude. Posting a video of Going the Distance like they were bringing that heat only to sound like pure trash, but in here worrying about what another guy posts on his social media accounts.Dude can't even make a joke without y'all trying to create some invisible controversy.

91HkFAiljiL._SY445_.jpg

Um it's not a joke ... he was definitely serious

All I can say is that they both have a huge fanbase. But the Dolls fanbase grows daily.

That's exactly what I said ... girls (and gay men) want to be them and guys (and lesbians) want to be with them. I hear about the Dolls a lot in Texas and everywhere else

Their popularity is just unprecedented for a college organization that isn't a sports team. And it will definitely overshadow the band if Haymer doesn't step in to sabotage their success a bit

That's exactly what I said ... girls (and gay men) want to be them and guys (and lesbians) want to be with them. I hear about the Dolls a lot in Texas and everywhere else

Their popularity is just unprecedented for a college organization that isn't a sports team. And it will definitely overshadow the band if Haymer doesn't step in to sabotage their success a bit

What about the Prancing J-Settes and J-Setting? Every HBCU dance team has copied the J-Settes, they are the trend-Setters!

Last edited:
What about the Prancing J-Settes and J-Setting? Every HBCU dance team has copied the J-Settes, they are the trend-Setters!

The Prancing J-Settes are still very popular and have a big following, especially in Mississippi and Tennessee. However, their popularity isn't bigger than the Dolls. Nothing really comes to close to them at this point .... they're beautiful, young, seductive, stylish, noticeable ... I mean they're like celebrities in the HBCU world.

Last edited:
The Prancing J-Settes are still very popular and have a big following, especially in Mississippi and Tennessee. However, their popularity isn't bigger than the Dolls. Nothing really comes to close to them at this point .... they're beautiful, young, seductive, stylish, noticeable ... I mean they're like celebrities in the HBCU world.
Dude, come on now. You're going a bit overboard now. They are not superstars in any sense of the word.

I’m sorry, but I don’t think SU needs your band advice. And why would someone hate on something they have control over. The only hater seems to be you!

So don't hate the messenger, I call it like I see it. So watch Haymer do shady things (as he already done) in regards to the Dolls to prop up the band. Overly sensitive and ego-tastic Haymer has had enough ... his ego can't take the Dolls overshadowing his many precious arrangements and just the band period lol. The Dolls following is enormous and it continues to skyrocket thanks to social media. So yeah Juke Nation loves the Juke but they REALLY LOVE the Fab Dancing Dolls and that's causing a rift. Good luck with that Jags, I have no advice for ya LOL

View attachment 5716

Yawns

Are you really hating on dancers? And on an online site worrying about another man? Would you be considered bi-curious or just a stalker?
Didn't say anything about hating on women. Don't know where you got that from merely because I said the dolls are not "stars". I love women, but if your band director has issues with his female dance group merely because they're getting extra publicity, that's quite interesting.
You'd think he would love the publicity, but a narcissist usually craves attention for himself. LOL!

Last edited:

lol! The Prancing J-Settes are internationally known.

Beyoncé was introduced to J-Setting by then 19-year-old JaQuel Knight and Frank Gatson, who helped choreograph the singer's videos for "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" and "Diva." Knight, via Bossip, offers a glimspe at how Beyoncé came to learn about the dance:

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Entertainment/sette-dance-moves-loved-knowing/story?id=19041546

J-Sette is characterized by sharp, explosive movements choreographed in tightly executed routines." Here's an example of J-Settin performed by a drill team.

Last edited:

The Prancing J-Settes, the originators, gave us, Bucking, costume changes at halftime and each game, call and response dancing in the stands... (8 counts), entering the field from the visitor's side of the field by hiding behind band members before a performance. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Bye! :)

Last edited:
Back