Have ANY HBCUs starting Scheduling Their 2018 Opponents.

SU

Sept 1st at TCU in Fort Worth
Sept 8th at La Tech in Ruston
Sept 15th vs Langston in BR

Oct 20th vs TxSU in Dallas

4 games set in stone already

I would love to see an AAMU v. FAMU match up, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
check the series record we used to play famu up until we beat them in the Orange Blossom Classic in 1979
I was just a little kid but I remember attending the last AAMU vs. FAMU game. It was played at Milton Frank Stadium. Good atmosphere and the Bulldogs came out victorious over a school that was just a year from winning the National Championship in 1-AA.

I was just a little kid but I remember attending the last AAMU vs. FAMU game. It was played at Milton Frank Stadium. Good atmosphere and the Bulldogs came out victorious over a school that was just a year from winning the National Championship in 1-AA.

They say FAMU been mad ever since and vowed to never play AAMU again after that game lol

They say FAMU been mad ever since and vowed to never play AAMU again after that game lol
Ray Greene's first year and one of the best the program. But it was also FAMU's last year in the SIAC as they joined the MEAC so in reality a match with them has always been impossible.

South Alabama has scheduled SWAC schools:

Alabama State - 10/13/18
Jackson State - 09/07/19
Grambling - 09/12/20
Alcorn State - 09/25/21

Jackson State 2018 Non-Conference Opponents:

9/1 - @ Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, MS)
9/8 - @ Tennessee State (Memphis, TN)
TBA - vs. North Alabama (Jackson, MS)
Rumor - @ Florida A&M (Tallahassee, FL or Atlanta, GA)

Attachments

• DD922D0F-6338-4ADE-B81F-8CF083C22EB2.jpeg
    DD922D0F-6338-4ADE-B81F-8CF083C22EB2.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Jackson State 2018 Non-Conference Opponents:

9/1 - @ Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, MS)
9/8 - @ Tennessee State (Memphis, TN)
TBA - vs. North Alabama (Jackson, MS)
Rumor - @ Florida A&M (Tallahassee, FL or Atlanta, GA)

Grambling is one of JSU's Non-Conference Opponent (Home) in 2018.

Back