Have ANY HBCUs starting Scheduling Their 2018 Opponents.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
I recently read an article about Auburn vs. Oregon having ALREADY being scheduled for 2019.

Are there ANY HBCUs that are making their Football Schedules NOW!!!! And yes, I AM FIRED UP.

You want SU vs. FAMU...NOW IS THE TIME!!!

You want Grambling vs. SC State...NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Alcorn vs. Howard...NOW Is THE TIME!!

NO EXCUSES FOR A FAITH, BACON, AND FRIES TO BE ON ANYONE's SCHEDULE!!!!!!!

Rice has PVAMU as part of its 2016 schedule (not sure if a contract has been signed yet). I'm not sure what's extended to PVAMU in the year 2017 or 2018.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The p5 schools have to schedule years in advance since they have little openings due to non-conference scheduling of smaller schools usually...since the so called mandate of strengthening your schedule came up teams really had to plan years out now

Rice and PV is a done deal

The p5 schools have to schedule years in advance since they have little openings due to non-conference scheduling of smaller schools usually...since the so called mandate of strengthening your schedule came up teams really had to plan years out now

Rice and PV is a done deal

You are correct. Money makers like Notre Dame already have home and home series completed for the 2024 season.

We have to remember that FCS schools aren't in the same boat as FBS schools. Money is power. FCS schools can plan for a match up in 2018 right now, but If they get a call from a P5 school asking them to fill in their schedule on that exact same date from a big time payday, the FCS vs FCS match up won't happen.

They don't have their other ooc game scheduled yet. They have been playing that same schedule that you have linked for years (9 conference games plus TnSt).

I'm pretty sure we open at FAMU.

and yea 1877, looks like a Valley homecoming and SU in November? :( We got ALL three top SWAC rivals back to back to back.. SU then GSU then Alcorn!

Rice has PVAMU as part of its 2016 schedule I'm not sure what's extended to PVAMU in the year 2018.

Well PV has to find 1 more opponent for 2018. Already got SHSU, Nicholls State and now...

Prairie View, Rice to meet in 2018

STATS) - There were enough offensive fireworks between Prairie View A&M and Rice last season that they're going to play against next year.

They will open the 2018 season on Aug. 25 with a matchup at Rice in Houston.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20170814112651682989204&ref=hea&tm&src=FCS

SU at La Tech Sept 8, 2018. The only one that I know of so far

Edit - add Langston

Sept 8 - La Tech - Ruston, La
Sept 15 - Langston - Baton Rouge, La

Last edited:
Well PV has to find 1 more opponent for 2018. Already got SHSU, Nicholls State and now...

Prairie View, Rice to meet in 2018

STATS) - There were enough offensive fireworks between Prairie View A&M and Rice last season that they're going to play against next year.

They will open the 2018 season on Aug. 25 with a matchup at Rice in Houston.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20170814112651682989204&ref=hea&tm&src=FCS
I sincerely hope PV inks tarleton st for our HC'ing bait. They are one of a handful of schools we owe an ass kicking towards :D . There were only ~25-30 of us in the stands that night in hickville, tx.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back