Has The Eyes of Texas issue been put to bed?

Bewildered

We will see if they are on or off the field during the next game.

If they are "forced" to be there, then take a knee - that will drive the racist fans crazy. :D :D :D

Those orangebloods aren't having it. Da'Quann better throw that index and pinky finger up in their hook-junk and proudly sing that song or somebody gonna' get their $$$$ supply cut off. :D lol

Those folk aren't budging and honestly, I don't blame them. Teach those boys a lesson they will remember forever. In the next life, they'll choose a university that fosters racial tolerance, FAMILY, support, and admiration from ALL alums, friends, and fans.

Digging In Their Heels

Last edited:

Bewildered

I dont disagree with you what you are saying, but they have the right to fight for change.

They have a right not to willingly sign w/ a racially hostile institution and play "ball" for those folk too, Hornet.

Bama St's school colors are black and gold, right? Are you down w/ a bunch of red necks coming to your campus and fostering their version of "change" vs your tradition where they want to wave a rebel flag (their right) and change the school colors to red, white, and blue? lol

Olde Hornet

Thats not a good analogy.

Upsetting alumni is not always a bad thing, the racist stuff needs to change. I give them credit for fighting, time will tell if they are successful. They have made some progress on campus with other stuff. Fight the good fight is what I say.

Polecat561

Upsetting alumni is not always a bad thing, the racist stuff needs to change. I give them credit for fighting, time will tell if they are successful. They have made some progress on campus with other stuff. Fight the good fight is what I say.
Change is hard especially if it's rooted in false teaching, hatred, mental problems, and spiritual problems. The only solution is truth teaching, love, mental therapy, and JESUS!!

Bewildered

Change is hard especially if it's rooted in false teaching, hatred, mental problems, and spiritual problems. The only solution is truth teaching, love, mental therapy, and JESUS!!
Heh-soos does not live in austin, tx brah. Sorry. Not in vidor, white settlement, whitesboro, huffman, et al places in the state either.

TSU/BAMA

They have a right not to willingly sign w/ a racially hostile institution and play "ball" for those folk too, Hornet.

Bama St's school colors are black and gold, right? Are you down w/ a bunch of red necks coming to your campus and fostering their version of "change" vs your tradition where they want to wave a rebel flag (their right) and change the school colors to red, white, and blue? lol

🤣 I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but I must say you have a point.

Bewildered

I thought it was a pretty good analogy. Think about it.