Has it been confirmed yet? I think or Maybe Not but like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tell me this is not true.

Tell me those people at JSU are not trying to bring back Lidell back to the Boom?
Tell me this is mis-information......a joke.........just rumor? :smh:

Why didn’t Liddell inform Mason he was retiring a year in advance so JSU could conduct a nationwide search for a Director of Bands before Mason left? I think Liddell wanted to give Murray an opportunity to cushion his resume as Director of Bands.

Liddell even recommended Murray for the interim position.

Liddell abruptly retired in June 2009, if you were in a rush to retire, why come back as interim band director? It’s not because of a love for JSU, if it were love, Liddell would have given the JSU administration notice before he abruptly quit (retired) in June 2009.

Liddell had ulterior motives, NOT a love for JSU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tell me this is not true.

Liddell abruptly retired in June 2009, if you were in a rush to retire, why come back as interim band director? It’s not because of a love for JSU, if it were love, Liddell would have given the JSU administration notice before he abruptly quit (retired) in June 2009.

Liddell had ulterior motives, NOT a love for JSU.
This seems to be a rather large assumption on your part ... or do you know some things about Dr. Lidell's retirement decision that have not been shared here?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back