GSU vs AAMU

YEP I SAID THE SAME ABOUT THE TRUMPETS THEY HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL, THEY WILL GET BETTER AS THE WEEKS GO BY. IN TIME FOR THE PRARIE VIEW GAME IN DALLAS

The show was nice but...

You all really need to work on the Heat Lightning fanfare!!! There were too many dropped legs. If you're reading this...practice on this!!!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
The show was nice but...

You all really need to work on the Heat Lightning fanfare!!! There were too many dropped legs. If you're reading this...practice on this!!!

I must agree

yep those legs were dropiing on heat lighting i know you all looked at the tape and will fix it. it's good to see it brought back.

Originally posted by whocares98
Great Game, GSU entertain from start to finish, Grambling's B-tone section is off the chain, JSU and SU watch your back.

Lil boy shut your dumb arse up...SU don't NEVER have to worry about a Gram...
BOY IS YOU STUPID?

This board is wild as hell

Originally posted by SUtrp96
BOY IS YOU STUPID?

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's up SUtrp96? :wavey:

I don't know

BOY IS YOU STUPID?
I don't know,.....This year,....If they keep going in the direction they are going,....you might have to. I haven't been to a BOTBs down there since 1999 and even I am considering coming down. Ofcourse, what this means is,....I'm not coming down there to waste my money and get embarrassed.

Re: I don't know

Originally posted by Legend35
I don't know,.....This year,....If they keep going in the direction they are going,....you might have to. I haven't been to a BOTBs down there since 1999 and even I am considering coming down. Ofcourse, what this means is,....I'm not coming down there to waste my money and get embarrassed.

Trust me, because GSU is improving don't mean SU needs to watch their backs...Lets be real. Remember, what is is going to be what is...Because you improve don't automatically make you better than your competition...... SU would have to be slipping for them to have to watch their backs....And this is the BEST I've heard SU since I been out of the band.....

Out of all sections, he said B-tones.........Ain't no band ready for SU b-tones this year...

Re: Re: I don't know

Trust me, because GSU is improving don't mean SU needs to watch their backs...Lets be real. Remember, what is is going to be what is...Because you improve don't automatically make you better than your competition...... SU would have to be slipping for them to have to watch their backs....And this is the BEST I've heard SU since I been out of the band.....

Out of all sections, he said B-tones.........Ain't no band ready for SU b-tones this year...

Say bruh alright you are right just because we are improving doesn't mean SU has to watch there back. But remember one thing La. Tech football team beat a nationally ranked school in Michigan State is it because Michigan State thought since they were playing a garbage team they didn't have to prepare or "watch their backs". Just think about it though alright.

Re: Re: Re: I don't know

Originally posted by World Famed
Say bruh alright you are right just because we are improving doesn't mean SU has to watch there back. But remember one thing La. Tech football team beat a nationally ranked school in Michigan State is it because Michigan State thought since they were playing a garbage team they didn't have to prepare or "watch their backs". Just think about it though alright.

SU is at the best this year, think about that....

World Famed has a point !!!

Good arguments on both sides but,... it's a terrible thing to under estimate your opponent. A lot of men needlessly died in WWII because they were basing their battle plans on WWI and the rules of engagement had changed.

Re: Re: I don't know

Please come to earth now please... :eek2:

Re: Re: Re: I don't know

Originally posted by 98LastRip
Please come to earth now please... :eek2:

:lmao:

Well I will see how good SU is when I get my tapes and I will post the got dayum trust believe that .

Good job World Fame

Re: Re: GSU vs AAMU

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
The drumline feature was done because it was on TV and we/gsu didn't have an opposing band. Don't expect it again, unless GSU is the lone band on TV. It was the Band Directors birthday in his hometown of Shreveport.

when you come to the Ville we will visit you.............from the mouth of the director of bands.....

Back