~+ Ground Breaking News Regarding Southern University+~

Ughhh mofo... Who in the fug don't know the Japenesse bomb pearl harbor....?!?!

:retard:

It's obvious my post went over your head.... I wasn't even referring you in my post misinformed mofo... I guess you was itching to say something to me...

Your dumbarse probably more than likely don't know where Japan is in relation to Germany..

Worst than a child looking for attention
smh

:lol:

Mane, remember who you dealin wit. This is the same GR that thought and said year zero A.D. actually existed. :retard:

I bet he knows how many animals Moses had on the Ark, too. :snicker:

Last edited:

SU-tv-1.jpg

Good Evening and welcome to the nightly news cast. We have some groundbreaking news in regards to Southern University's epic attempt at entering the television field by introucing several new shows that will air on rival stations throughout the state of Lousiana.

Southern University will hit the fall lineup with a show featuring Athletic Director Greg LaFleur and Head Coach Lyvonia "Stump" Mitchell entitled Scotlandville Island.

Stumptoo-and-LaFl.jpg

Here we see the characters "Mr. LaFlourqe" and "Stumptoo", as they greet Jag Fans to Scottlandville Island!

Tatoo-car.jpg

Stumptoo will embark on several hilarious antics during the show, like attempting to coach the hapless Jags during a woefull season. In order to divert from his ineptness as a head coach he and Mr. LaFlourqe will make several jokes which can only help to ease the pain of several beatdowns they will receive this year and the years to come.

Mr. LaFlourqe: "Hey, Stumptoo! What kind of donuts does JSU head coach Rick Comegy like to order from Krispy Creme?"

Stumptoo: "DE PLAIN!!! DE PLAIN!!!!!

Stumptoo.jpg

Stumptoo will also be the woo of the SU dancing dolls during the upcoming season!
[video=youtube;ryXsn7fLV-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryXsn7fLV-M[/video][video=youtube;uSMuyRXq2W0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMuyRXq2W0[/video]

Back