~+ Ground Breaking News Regarding Southern University+~

Makaho 2.0

++ Digital Assassin ++

SU-tv-1.jpg

Good Evening and welcome to the nightly news cast. We have some groundbreaking news in regards to Southern University's epic attempt at entering the television field by introucing several new shows that will air on rival stations throughout the state of Lousiana.

Southern University will hit the fall lineup with a show featuring Athletic Director Greg LaFleur and Head Coach Lyvonia "Stump" Mitchell entitled Scotlandville Island.

Stumptoo-and-LaFl.jpg

Here we see the characters "Mr. LaFlourqe" and "Stumptoo", as they greet Jag Fans to Scottlandville Island!

Tatoo-car.jpg

Stumptoo will embark on several hilarious antics during the show, like attempting to coach the hapless Jags during a woefull season. In order to divert from his ineptness as a head coach he and Mr. LaFlourqe will make several jokes which can only help to ease the pain of several beatdowns they will receive this year and the years to come.

Mr. LaFlourqe: "Hey, Stumptoo! What kind of donuts does JSU head coach Rick Comegy like to order from Krispy Creme?"

Stumptoo: "DE PLAIN!!! DE PLAIN!!!!!

Stumptoo.jpg

Stumptoo will also be the woo of the SU dancing dolls during the upcoming season!

SU-tv-1.jpg

We now go live to WAFB reporter Caroline Moses as she interviews some of the local Jaguar faithfull and gets some fo their comments for the new television line up....

SU-tv2.jpg

Good Evening! Caroline Moses reporting here from the vicinity of Southern University! I had the opportunity to talk to some of the Jaguar faithfull prior to having my purse snatched from a crackhead and the WAFB news truck being broken into. Heres what the Jag faithfull had to say....

su-tv-5.jpg

Klamidiya Peachaud: "What it do Jaguarland?? We bout to get it krunk wif our own t.v. shows and what not! They needs to go on and get some kinda hurr show an bruety foum so we can show erebody what we working wit down heah!! I'm almost as happy as I was when I won 50 dollaz off dem scratch off lotto tickets last year! We bouts to get it krunk!!!!

Crackeshia Head: "Ooo, Oooo...I wanna give a shout out to all 4 of my baby daddies! We bout to get pizzaid! Free Lil Boosie!!!!!!

SU-tv-3.jpg

Willie Boudreau: "Yeah Mane! Now dats what I'm talking bout right dere! We needs to keep it positive dis here footbawl seasun! WE DA NASHUN!! WE DON'T DIE WE MULTIPLY!! These hurr t.v. shows is what we need to show the rest of the swac we aint give up! I be tellin my partners and dem, dat you should never give up. I mean, did we give up when the Germans bombed pearl harbor? Real Talk!

Clarence Reechard: "Man, I'ts been a long time coming for this heah! We really need dis as a fan base......"Hold up, excuse me reporter lady!"....."HEY MANE DON'T DRANK ALL THE DAMN 40 MANE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DOIN AN INTERVOO?????"

SU-tv2.jpg

Well there you have it! The Jag faithfull are estatic about this ground breaking news. I'll see you guys back at the station as soon as I finish the police report and they vacum all of the broken glass out of the WAFB news truck! Back to you!!!

SU-tv-1.jpg

This just in! Southern University has also announced that they will also embark on straight to DVD movie sales as well!!!

Stump-Plane-2.jpg

SU-tv-1.jpg

Tina: Wow Bill! It seems Southern University has a lot of time to focus on extra efforts outiside of sports this season!

Bill: Well Tina, if you have seen that lackluster product they have as a football team you would see why! I still think they are sweeping Boll Weevil droppings from Mumford Stadium! And now the weather!

One more thing MB

The "Germans bombing Pearl Harbor" joke is going to go over SU fans head.
You might want to use a footnote to explain that one to SU grads.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe BLUE but...........................................:lol:

THAT SHAT IS FUNNY!!!!! :lmao:

this is the best you have Mak....come on man...you should have just posted the dancing pete! it would have been better than this!

SU-tv-1.jpg

Good Evening and welcome to the nightly news cast. We have some groundbreaking news in regards to Southern University's epic attempt at entering the television field by introucing several new shows that will air on rival stations throughout the state of Lousiana.

Southern University will hit the fall lineup with a show featuring Athletic Director Greg LaFleur and Head Coach Lyvonia "Stump" Mitchell entitled Scotlandville Island.

Stumptoo-and-LaFl.jpg

Here we see the characters "Mr. LaFlourqe" and "Stumptoo", as they greet Jag Fans to Scottlandville Island!

Tatoo-car.jpg

Stumptoo will embark on several hilarious antics during the show, like attempting to coach the hapless Jags during a woefull season. In order to divert from his ineptness as a head coach he and Mr. LaFlourqe will make several jokes which can only help to ease the pain of several beatdowns they will receive this year and the years to come.

Mr. LaFlourqe: "Hey, Stumptoo! What kind of donuts does JSU head coach Rick Comegy like to order from Krispy Creme?"

Stumptoo: "DE PLAIN!!! DE PLAIN!!!!!

Stumptoo.jpg

Stumptoo will also be the woo of the SU dancing dolls during the upcoming season!

damn...you found a pic with him in tatu's little car. :lol:

Why does lafleur look like he's Nigerian? :lol:

I'm still :lmao: at the little man pic.

For him to even make mention to "germans" bombing pearl harbor only tells me he wasn't sure who bombed pearl harbor... so he went googled it then came back because "HIM" learnt something new today...

All these years GR thought the Germans bombed pearl harbor... How that stank degree working out for ya'...smh

^ It's official. You have got to be the most misinformed mofo on this page......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man you is dumb!:lmao:

One more thing MB

The "Germans bombing Pearl Harbor" joke is going to go over SU fans head.
You might want to use a footnote to explain that one to SU grads.

:shame: Yup! It went right over his head! :lol: :lol: :lol: So much for that engineering degree he got from SUcks! Wonder if he paid for that too! :shame:

SmallWorld A.K.A. SUtrp96 said:
For him to even make mention to "germans" bombing pearl harbor only tells me he wasn't sure who bombed pearl harbor... so he went googled it then came back because "HIM" learnt something new today...

All these years GR thought the Germans bombed pearl harbor... How that stank degree working out for ya'...smh

^ It's official. You have got to be the most misinformed mofo on this page......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man you is dumb!:lmao:

Ughhh mofo... Who in the fug don't know the Japenesse bomb pearl harbor....?!?!

:retard:

It's obvious my post went over your head.... I wasn't even referring you in my post misinformed mofo... I guess you was itching to say something to me...

Your dumbarse probably more than likely don't know where Japan is in relation to Germany..

Worst than a child looking for attention
smh

:shame: Yup! It went right over his head! :lol: :lol: :lol: So much for that engineering degree he got from SUcks! Wonder if he paid for that too! :shame:

Dude...
I'm basically saying for ANYbody to think someone THOUGHT the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor only proves they must have thought that dumb shyt... Good day kid..

Folks learn something and get excited... I see we going to have to start giving cookies to some of you slow mofos on here....smh

Last edited:
Dude...
I'm basically saying for ANYbody to think someone THOUGHT the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor only proves they must have thought that dumb shyt... Good day kid..

Folks learn something and get excited... I see we going to have to start giving cookies to some of you slow mofos on here....smh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop trying ! :shame:

retarded-boy.gif

Back