Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy said that Kobe was better than Jordan at this point in their careers.

Don't believe what they say on there... if they say it to you in person off the air I would believe they feel that way.. They just doing there job to attract more viewers and to hypen the NBA up more... Bad way of doing it if you ask me..

Only person opinion I respect on TV is Steven A. Smith... He even kow that's some BS.. which is why you would never hear him making the comparison.... Steven is one of the few "real talkers" in that business

How many times did Greg Anthony (a 6-1 PG) guard Jordan or Bryant for a whole game? They would have gone for 50 apiece if he had.....

Neither could be "stopped".

But that doesnt make him any less of an expert on who was harder to guard. I mean...he did actually do it.

Then again, I guess all of the camera angles that TNT gives you makes you the expert's expert. Wait..or is it the reps you put in on NBA Live? I get confused on your credentials..my bad.

Brah bottom line.. If Jordan fugged over you and Kobe mis used you.. you ain't got NO say so as in who is better.. How can you say if you can't stop none of them.. What one make you work a lil harder?!?!?.. Bottom line you have no say unless you could stop them.......:lol:

Patrick Ewing - "Kobe is much better than Jordan"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is funny that Ewing would say that, considering the only playoff series the Knicks beat the Bulls in was after Jordan retired following the 1993 season.

610x.jpg

Brah bottom line.. If Jordan fugged over you and Kobe mis used you.. you ain't got NO say so as in who is better.. How can you say if you can't stop none of them.. What one make you work a lil harder?!?!?.. Bottom line you have no say unless you could stop them.......:lol:

uhh...righh :retard:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is funny that Ewing would say that, considering the only playoff series the Knicks beat the Bulls in was after Jordan retired following the 1993 season.
ummm kendrick,
You gotta keep up man. These "comments" by former Knicks (Greg Anthony included) are tainted because Jordan used to whoop their arses. :lol:

Look yall,

If God Almighty came down and said that Kobe was better than Mike, these folks would say he had an ax to grind.

You guys act like Mike didnt have any help. Mike had one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA on his side. He had a top power forward on his team (Grant, Rodman). He had a dead eye shooter at all times (Paxson, Kerr, lil black dude). A defensive center and a decent bench.

That team was so good that they almost won the title the year Jordan got suspended. They also went back to the playoffs the next year when his suspension was up and Jordan came back at the end of the year and messed up the team.

Kobe is better than Jordan....Greg Anthony, one of the most respected NBA analyst has said it...and now the rest will follow. Barkley said it years ago. I guess he dont like Jordan either.

You guys are so bull headed.

If you watched that game last night, and you cant concluded that Kobe is the best ever, you are either blind, a hater, or you are a blind hater. Its as simple as that.

uhh...righh :retard:

I see your sig not approved just as a lot of your comments on this subject...

If you can't check Jordan nor Kobe you are not in the position to say who is better, case closed.... So in other words screw his opinion.. Let him talk about SPud Webb or somebody...:lol:

Look yall,

If God Almighty came down and said that Kobe was better than Mike, these folks would say he had an ax to grind.

You guys act like Mike didnt have any help. Mike had one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA on his side. He had a top power forward on his team (Grant, Rodman). He had a dead eye shooter at all times (Paxson, Kerr, lil black dude). A defensive center and a decent bench.

That team was so good that they almost won the title the year Jordan got suspended. They also went back to the playoffs the next year when his retirement was up and Jordan came back at the end of the year and messed up the team.

Kobe is better than Jordan....Greg Anthony, one of the most respected NBA analyst has said it...and now the rest will follow. Barkley said it years ago. I guess he dont like Jordan either.

You guys are so bull headed.

If you watched that game last night, and you cant concluded that Kobe is the best ever, you are either blind, a hater, or you are a blind hater. Its as simple as that.

Greg Anthony,

Is that you?

Mike had one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA on his side.
ummmm GR,
So, you agree that Pippen was one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA?

:scared::scared:

Barkley said it years ago. I guess he dont like Jordan either.
1993 NBA Finals
Bulls (Jordan) beat Suns (Barkley) 4-2

Jordan was a unanimous choice for his third consecutive NBA Finals MVP award, scoring 40 or more points in four straight games (no one had hit for over 40 in more than two consecutive games previously), including 55 in Game 4 to match the second-highest Finals total ever, topped only by Elgin Baylor's 61 in 1962. Jordan joined Jerry West and Rick Barry as one of only three players ever to tally 30 or more in each game of a Finals series, and his average of 41 points per contest was the highest in Finals history.

Years later:
Barkley: "Kobe is better than Jordan."

Could Jordan have won with starters such as Chris Mihm, Luke Walton, Smush Parker and Kwame Brown? Just askin.

By the way, without Scottie Pippen, Jordan never got close to a championship. Funny, how people never mention that.

Who did kobe when his first championships with? Hmm. The best player in the league at the time.

ummmm GR,
So, you agree that Pippen was one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA?

1993 NBA Finals

Jordan was a unanimous choice for his third consecutive NBA Finals MVP award, scoring 40 or more points in four straight games (no one had hit for over 40 in more than two consecutive games previously), including 55 in Game 4 to match the second-highest Finals total ever, topped only by Elgin Baylor's 61 in 1962. Jordan joined Jerry West and Rick Barry as one of only three players ever to tally 30 or more in each game of a Finals series, and his average of 41 points per contest was the highest in Finals history.

Years later:

:lmao:

ummmm GR,

1993 NBA Finals

Years later:

You definitely have to be blind if you didn't see Jordan kill the Suns...

I guess Clyde, Karl, Shawn and Gary like Kobe more too...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back