Grambling's sagging law could affect GSU students

Allowing mediocrity is that smart? Remember the saying "It Takes A Village"? Seems like you have no recollection of it. smh. The jail part is the last resort, i would hit the pockets and if they are a certain age i will hit the parents pockets. Someone needs to be held accountable.

It says a lot when the gov't feels the need to make a law to address a problem.

IMO, the gov't shouldn't have had to intervene to fix this problem. But they did. This IS an issue of indecent exposure...and should be treated as such. If you like looking at another dude's underwear, then more power to you...I won't judge. But if society, in general, didn't have a problem with it, then I could understand the outrage about the law.

It says a lot when the gov't feels the need to make a law to address a problem.

IMO, the gov't shouldn't have had to intervene to fix this problem. But they did. This IS an issue of indecent exposure...and should be treated as such. If you like looking at another dude's underwear, then more power to you...I won't judge. But if society, in general, didn't have a problem with it, then I could understand the outrage about the law.

Many judges in other cities and states have ruled similar laws unconstitutional, though. If dudes wanna sag, fine. If chicks wanna expose their cleavage, fine. Not bothering me. Not hurting me. Not putting anyone else in immediate danger or peril or results in property damage or financial loss.

I think obese people wearing tight fitting clothing is indecent exposure. But, I don't think those folks should be accosted by law enforcement.

Again, a low hanging fruit issue because government officials understand making such suggestions appeals to the lowest common denominator who they can score easy political points with.

Just like drug testing welfare recipients because there was a belief that those individuals were more likely to use drugs when it fact, that turned out to be unfounded. This is just another ploy to get young black males in the system, which is why this law, and many others, have been created due to the notion that we are threats.

This is just another ploy to get young black males in the system, which is why this law, and many others, have been created due to the notion that we are threats.

If we know this is a ploy to go after us-common sense would say pull those damn pants up.

We do too much of trying to prove that we are threats. How about we prove we are not. If all these laws are aimed at us-lets fight them by not falling into those traps.

If we know this is a ploy to go after us-common sense would say pull those damn pants up.

We do too much of trying to prove that we are threats. How about we prove we are not. If all these laws are aimed at us-lets fight them by not falling into those traps.

The one's that like looking at cracks are fine with it lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SLEzg4yyPCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

---

Back