Grambling please explain

Thats foul

Doug is stupid for allowing the crumbling grumbling fan base to run him off on a road rules tour like that.

MTV send help

challenge_logo.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey, what can I say... chicks tell me all the time:

"MikeBigg, we just love the Long Ball..."

<marquee>[size=4.5]GMEN, GOT THE WOMEN SEEING SIGHTS AND THANGS...</marquee>[/size]:D

Originally posted by JAG03
GR

I HEARD THE SAME THING!!!!

I guess he's fresh "out" of GRAMBLING prospects.......

Too bad he doesn't live down here...I here on SU campus there's a lot of "sharing" going around.

TG send Help!

Originally posted by Robber

Dude, it rained all game long against TSU. It was never a heavy downpour, but it was constant.

It did not rain all game long...that is an all out lie. It rained briefly during the star spangeled banner. briefly during the 1st half and some after the game was over.

<H3>smdh @ those jstank fair weather fans</H3>

I'll cook your food,
I pay your rent,
I'll wash your drawls,
as soon as I get home from work...

Dayum, Jock Wash is like BabyFace!

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC

It did not rain all game long...that is an all out lie. It rained briefly during the star spangeled banner. briefly during the 1st half and some after the game was over.

<H3>smdh @ those jstank fair weather fans</H3>

STFU!!! I got wet watching the game. Briefly my asset.

And whatever the attendance was for that game, I'm sure it doubled every home game <font size=1>tsu</font> played. What school you from again?? Nevermind, it doesn't matter anyway. You're still a loser.

Will someone explain to me how these schools who year in and year out suck in attendance wanna call JSU out on one bad year of attendance. You'd swear JSU hasn't won half of ALL I-AA attendance titles.

Explained

Date Opponent Time/Result
Sep 1 @ Alcorn State 7:30 PM-This means we play at Alcorn at 7:30 p.m.
Sep 8 Alabama A&M 7:30 PM-This is home game at 7:30
Sep 15 @ Florida A&M 1:30 PM -We play in Cincinatti at 1:30 and this is the same school we played in Indianapolis and beat.
Sep 22 @ Portland State 9:05 PM-We play in Portland
Sep 29 @ Prairie View 8:00 PM -We play in Dallas
Oct 13 @ Arkansas-Pine Bluff 7:30 PM-We play in Shreveport
Oct 20 @ Jackson State 7:30 PM-We kick YOUR SCHOOLS ARSE In Jackson
Oct 27 Texas Southern 2:30 PM-Another homecoming WIN
Nov 3 @ Alabama State 2:30 PM-We play in Alabama
Nov 10 @ Nicholls State 2:05 PM-We play wayyyy down South
Nov 24 Southern 2:00 PM-We kick Southern's ARSE

Anything else your lame ARSE needs to know

Originally posted by Robber

Dude, it rained all game long against TSU. It was never a heavy downpour, but it was constant. Same goes for New Haven, except it let up a time or two. Only Ben Franklin would fly kites in that weather.

Robber..... what?

I was at the game too bruh and I know Robert E. Lee Stadium holds about 50K+ but maybe it was just raining on JSU ..... let me be correct.... it drizzled right when the National Anthem started and drizzled a bit more throughout the second and the fourth quarter.

Yeah... it was raining on Jackson State that game I'd say. Robber... you are stretching the truth. I guess the rain caused the outcome of the game too right?

I guess Mack slipped on the drenched field when he jumped over the center to bust Taylor in the grill. :eek:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Grambling
Date Opponent Time/Result
Sep 1 @ Alcorn State 7:30 PM
Doesn't matter where we play...Dr Kervorkian will be on standby
to assist Dr Thomas!

Sep 8 Alabama A&M 7:30 PM

We are tired of kicking this azz in Alabama

Sep 15 @ Florida A&M 1:30 PM

They invited us to whip "dey azz agin"

Sep 22 @ Portland State 9:05 PM

For SWAC pride, we gonna whip these ofays on the road
(Jstanky--take notes)

Sep 29 @ Prairie View 8:00 PM

Dallas is home!

Oct 13 @ Arkansas-Pine Bluff 7:30 PM

This game is always played on "neutral" site of S'port
and outdraws the Capital City Classic

Oct 20 @ Jackson State 7:30 PM

Alternating Sites...what will be your excuse this time? This should be considered a neutral site...you don't pay rent at your home stadium...Ole Piss uses this income to pay Eli's scholarship

Oct 27 Texas Southern 2:30 PM

We whipped this azz in Texas last year!

Nov 3 @ Alabama State 2:30 PM

Our annual whipazz trip into Alabama!

Nov 10 @ Nicholls State 2:05 PM

A little South La Exposure...Brad Hill returns to his old "stomping" grounds! Hey Sucks, we gonna show you how to beat these folk!

Nov 24 Southern 2:00 PM

The "real" Bayou Classic. Not like the 35k in attendance at last year's JSU/SU game.

Of all the road games, the "mostest" fun will be in JStanky. I can't wait to drink beer after the game with GR and let him tell why the referee cheated, why kent will win the next week, why Daniel Guy really wanted to play in the Arena League...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by C-LeB28

Robber..... what?

I was at the game too bruh and I know Robert E. Lee Stadium holds about 50K+ but maybe it was just raining on JSU ..... let me be correct.... it drizzled right when the National Anthem started and drizzled a bit more throughout the second and the fourth quarter.

Yeah... it was raining on Jackson State that game I'd say. Robber... you are stretching the truth. I guess the rain caused the outcome of the game too right?

I guess Mack slipped on the drenched field when he jumped over the center to bust Taylor in the grill. :eek:

Don't put words in my mouth. You haven't once read that I said we lost that game due to the weather. Paranoid futha muckas. We lost that game because the law of averages said it was dayum time <font size=1>tsu</font> finally beat JSU.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

Black don't try to explain anything to these slapnuts.......it's like explaining a heterosexual relationship to SU's President.......

Bruh tell the truth. You gay huh, cause everytime you post something you talk about how someone is gay.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back