Sep 29 @ Prairie View 8:00 PM
Oct 13 @ Arkansas-Pine Bluff 7:30 PM
Oct 20 @ Jackson State 7:30 PM
Oct 27 Texas Southern 2:30 PM
Nov 3 @ Alabama State 2:30 PM
Nov 10 @ Nicholls State 2:05 PM
Nov 24 Southern 2:00 PM
All times are ET

How come you only play 2 games at home this year? One of them is homecoming and you had to play that. You are the Morgan St of the SWAC.

This is sad.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Grambling
Date Opponent Time/Result
Sep 1 @ Alcorn State 7:30 PM
Sep 8 Alabama A&M 7:30 PM
Sep 15 @ Florida A&M 1:30 PM
Sep 22 @ Portland State 9:05 PM
Sep 29 @ Prairie View 8:00 PM
Oct 13 @ Arkansas-Pine Bluff 7:30 PM
Oct 20 @ Jackson State 7:30 PM
Oct 27 Texas Southern 2:30 PM
Nov 3 @ Alabama State 2:30 PM
Nov 10 @ Nicholls State 2:05 PM
Nov 24 Southern 2:00 PM
All times are ET

How come you only play 2 games at home this year? One of them is homecoming and you had to play that. You are the Morgan St of the SWAC.

This is sad.

This was done to eliminate BOREDOM...Part of being GREAT is knowing how to motivate yourself to attain greater levels of success.

Last season, we scheduled all games prior to the BC without a bye week. This year, we decided to bring the GREATNESS CONTINUES Tour to various venues in order to compete as true ROAD WARRIORS!

I'm only wondering what your "reason" will be for losing to GREATNESS this time...

I heard it was a contract screw up with the Nicholls State game. It was suppose to be played in Grambling AKA (the PIT)

Originally posted by black13
I heard it was a contract screw up with the Nicholls State game. It was suppose to be played in Grambling AKA (the PIT)

Black don't try to explain anything to these slapnuts.......it's like explaining a heterosexual relationship to SU's President.......

Re: Re: Grambling please explain

Originally posted by MikeBigg

This was done to eliminate BOREDOM...Part of being GREAT is knowing how to motivate yourself to attain greater levels of success.

Last season, we scheduled all games prior to the BC without a bye week. This year, we decided to bring the GREATNESS CONTINUES Tour to various venues in order to compete as true ROAD WARRIORS!

Does all this mean that no one attends Grambling home games unless Alcorn or JSU brings their fans. I mean...Im just trying to read between the lines.

It's apparent that your reading comprehension is lacking...

What it means is that we realized that due to our overwhelming talent and lack of a quality opponent (especially from JackTown), we would have to do something to keep our players motivated.

In other words: you and the rest of the swac aint on our level!

Like I said before.....

Look for GSU to have 4 losses this year..!!!

All them road trips take a toll on football programs!!!!

Jag 03,

It would take a toll on most teams...however, we are GREATNESS and therefore it doesn't affect us at all.

I only regret that we don't travel to Tallahassee, I bet those folk think a Louisiana team can't win in Florida!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I only regret that we don't travel to Tallahassee, I bet those folk think a Louisiana team can't win in Florida!!!

Hell, from the way things went last year they problably think Louisiana teams cant win in LA. either.

Arent you guys moving homecoming to Shreveport cause the people in Texas dont want to drive all the way to Grambling?

Originally posted by Get Ready
Arent you guys moving homecoming to Shreveport cause the people in Texas dont want to drive all the way to Grambling?

GR,

You just like picking on us don't you. Everytime Grambling's name is brought up you feel the need to respond. Why is that?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Negro please....

Are you begging me to stop? Say uncle...Say it say it.
As much as you wait for someone to make up something on JSU so you can cosign it, I know you aint talking.

If yall cant pay people to come to a Grambling home game, thats just the way it is. I like the way MikeBig so eloquently twisted the situation though.

The Icon huh?

This is sad

Look, I know you respect us. I know you wish you could be like us. But you can't, so you have to join the rest and talk bad about us.

Please don't flatter yourself into thinking that I would beg you not to talk about us. I ain't afraid of you.

Did we ever get the explanation for the 9,000 folks at the TSU game (flying kite weather), and the 3,200 at the New Haven game (sun-bathing weather)?

GR, your comments make October even sweeter.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Did we ever get the explanation for the 9,000 folks at the TSU game (flying kite weather), and the 3,200 at the New Haven game (sun-bathing weather)?

GR, your comments make October even sweeter.

Dude, it rained all game long against TSU. It was never a heavy downpour, but it was constant. Same goes for New Haven, except it let up a time or two. Only Ben Franklin would fly kites in that weather.

Word on the wire is that a typhoon settled across Grambling on a Saturday in November against the Cole-Bloated boys. Despite the inclement weather there were more umbrellas in the stands than clouds in the sky. Typical Greatness.

Didn't buffalo finish 7th or 8th (attendance) in the SWAC in '01? MH, please confirm.

Originally posted by Robber

Dude, it rained all game long against TSU. It was never a heavy downpour, but it was constant. Same goes for New Haven, except it let up a time or two. Only Ben Franklin would fly kites in that weather.

I told you they they would have an excuse.

Didn't buffalo finish 7th or 8th in the SWAC in '01? MH, please confirm.
YEP!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness jsue had such a "big" walk up crowd for white boy new haven. :rolleyes:
Remember, they had sold only <font size=5>3</font> tickets by the Friday evening before the game! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still can't understand how schools who've never won an attendance title before can smack JSU who has rewritten the attendance record at least twice in the last 10 years.

When I get an explanation for that massive crowd at Eddies last game, then you can get all the explanations you can stand.....and then you lost. 2 homes games huh

This is sad and smalltime.

Back