Get Rich or Die Tryin'...

Ntelekt

Mr. Telephone Man (1975)
Last night I saw an early screening of this movie and, I must say...:uhoh:

I thorough ENJOYED it! :nod:

50 Cent didn't do a bad job of acting at all. I mean, don't expect him to win an Oscar for his performance...but he was pretty good. :D

You know how many people didn't expect "Hustle and Flow" to have a good storyline...."Get Rich or Die Tryin'" has that same effect.

I like the semi-autobiographical aspect of the film, too.
The cast had some heavy hitters as well.

This film definitely gets a thumps up from me! :D:tup:

HELL

NO!!!!

Id rather Swin through a Pool of Pee before I see this sh@T.

SONNY said:
HELL

NO!!!!

Id rather Swin through a Pool of Pee before I see this sh@T.

Thanks for fuggin' up my thread just to post that...about a movie that you didn't even see....:look::tup:

I aint fuk up sh@T.

I made a statement regarding the topic. Not the response you wanted, but it was a response.

Fugg 50!!!
Fugg his lame @zz Movie!!!
Fugg his wrangler @ss click!!!

Thank you.

:| Two Tears in a bucket, fuk it.

It's a "Black Rapper" thing.

"ANYTHING" a black MALE rapper do is WRONG here. :shame:

Let DENZELL do the same shootem-up movie, and everybody here will praise it. :bawling:

staggalee83 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a "Black Rapper" thing.

"ANYTHING" a black MALE rapper do is WRONG here. :shame:

Let DENZELL do the same shootem-up movie, and everybody here will praise it. :bawling:

I didnt like Training Day either.

Well, if you don't like these movies, why waste time saying "you ain't gonna see it".

Just don't go ............................ end of story.

staggalee83 said:
Well, if you don't like these movies, why waste time saying "you ain't gonna see it".

Just don't go ............................ end of story.

Opinions are like @ZZholes. everyone has one and they stink.

Ill count the above statement in quotes as your first opinion of the day.

SONNY said:
Opinions are like @ZZholes. everyone has one and they stink.

Ill count the above statement in quotes as your first opinion of the day.

Now do you REALLY won't to start this shat with me. I've been banned from this board before, so I don't GAF about being banned from it again.

BTW: I'll count YOU as the first A-HOLE of the day. :fart:

staggalee83 said:
Now do you REALLY won't to start this shat with me. I've been banned from this board before, so I don't GAF about being banned from it again.

BTW: I'll count YOU as the first A-HOLE of the day. :fart:

Internet Thuggery. :shame:

Yeah, I expect you to be the first one in line at this movie.

:lmao: at this clown bragging about getting kicked off an internet Message board. Back away from the computer, you are taking this cyberspace stuff too seriously.
You are the 50 Cent of the SWACPAGE. :lol:

SONNY said:
Internet Thuggery. :shame:

Yeah, I expect you to be the first one in line at this movie.

:lmao: at this clown bragging about getting kicked off an internet Message board. Back away from the computer, you are taking this cyberspace stuff too seriously.
You are the 50 Cent of the SWACPAGE. :lol:

OHHHHHHHHH ...............internet thug?!?!
It ain't a MF'er on here that I take serious or really think twice about.

No .................I just hate A-HOLES ............as you put it. :retard:

See your post #8.

anyway...back to the damn topic. Thanks for posting Innalek...I was wondering if anyone had seen this movie yet. I'm not a 50 cent fan, at all...but, I do love black movies, so I will support it. This movie did put me in the mind of Hustle & Flow, though. Especially w/Terrence Howard being in it. I heard, this a.m. that the TV critics gave it :tup: :tup:...can you believe that? :eek:

I'll post my thoughts, once I've seen it.

I'll probably check this one out. I have a feeling it's going to be like Eminem's movie.(pretty damn good) If you put the time/money behind the project, it should come out half way decent.

I haven?t seen it, don?t want to see it, & don?t plan on seeing it. :tdown:

That?s my opinion & I?m happy to express it. :nod:

Wear your Teflon and Kevlar vest while going to the movies.

I know every 13-40 year old Thug will be in the movies this Wednesday.

SONNY said:

ok???? :lol:

I will go and see it once it gets old...and even then, Imma go during the week.

does stuff like this still exist? you really don't like 50 do you???

SONNY said:

NASTYNUPE said:
does stuff like this still exist? you really don't like 50 do you???

In St. Louis............YES.

I went to the hospital the other day to visit a friend, and I went to the cafeteria while I wasthere. This brother who worked in the kitchen was like 40 something was talking foolish.

Cook: "Man you gonna see that 50 Cent movie? 50 is a real Gangsta and sh*t. That dude Game better not try to mess with Gunit. Imma have my Blue Rag on at the theatre......You know 50 a Crip right????"

Me: :xeye: "Stop being a Male Groupie"

No, I am not a fan of 50 Cents. He has no lyrical skills, he is a bully, and a hypocrite. He has his lil "GUnit" croonies and the Cops around him all day to further his wack thug image. He sings more than any R&G artist out now.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Ain't nothing gonna happen. It's just more "blacks = trouble" crap.
A brother can't make a dollar withyout others ripping their work to shreds.

Make a DISHONEST buck ..............if you young & black, you wrong. :emlaugh:
Make an HONEST buck .................if you black, young, and rap for it............you wrong. :emlaugh:

If something "gangsta" :xeye: , was gonna happen at one of his events, it would have happened during the tour he did with M&M.

Turned out to be one of the, if not the most sucessful RAP TOURS ever.
The only other 2 I can think of that had this type of sucess was Dre's "Up in Smoke" tour, and the JayZ tour a couple of years ago. :)

Incipience said:
Not a 50 fan. He exploits Dr Dre's talents, and raps about the samething on every song.

That's a damn lie for one. Dr. Dre produces a miniscule portion of 50's songs. Hell Dr. Dre is not even a relevant producer any more. He "partners" with other producers to make his "hits".

I smell "hater"...

Back to the topic.. I am going to see the movie. If I went to see The Gospel, I can certainly see this one. Where does the slackness come from?

Shabba Send Help!

Back