Get Out The Dayum Way!!!!!

DC,

Is it true that your QB completed 17 passes out of 40 attempts with three interceptions?

:bawling: :bawling:

We's sced! Real sced!!

What we gon do?????MH!!!! We's sced!!!!!

Sced of all the Vienna Sausages and Jungle Juice containers that will be left in the stands......snicker....:D

But MH, that was his first start and it was against a decent defense. Alcorn is scoring 30 Saturday. Are you going to the game???

Originally posted by Tigerpride
But MH, that was his first start and . . .

Mighty Hornet,

I think TP is still trying to perfect that "week later conspiracy theory" that he introduced in Mobile last year.

If Grambling had not had those DB's hiding on the grassy knoll, Alcorn's QB would not have thrown those three interceptions.

LOL!!!

Warren Commission send help!!!

Mighty Wasp; yes he did and as a Redshirt Freshman with no experience. 17 completions for 342 yards and 3 touchdowns. Use all of his stats when you want to run some SMACK.

I guess completing 42% of his passes is not the standard by which any QB from Bama State ever did in his 1st career start.

When was the last time The Bees won a SWAC Championship in Football?

Remember, you only won by 7 last year!!!!!!

Don't Be Skerd;

Please overlook this Young Brave Team and get Your Azz Waxed.

Hey 86, help me out with these Pesty Azz Wasps.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by DC Brave

When was the last time The Bees won a SWAC Championship in Football?

DC Slave,

When was the last time The Squaws won a football game?

DC Brave,

Don't worry about these bees, a light fog will take care of them.

MH,

What's going on? Are you trying to show your beehind? You bees need to beehave and stop bumbling.

That's true, but is true that ASU hasn't won a SWAC Championship since both Eddie Robinson's was in the SWAC.

Hummm!!!!! Alcorn has lost 17 straight games and still has a better record than the Dumb Arse Bees in the last 10 years.

Originally posted by DC Brave
Alcorn has lost 17 straight games
Lil Injun Boy,
Make that 18!!!

I just wonder if yall are actually crazy enough to think yall got a chance to win or is this just foolish, school pride? :confused:

For your sake, I'm hoping it's just pride.
:(

MH,

Pride my azz! I checked you Bees out all you're good for is one sting. Everyone knows that when a bee stings you once they fly off a die. Stick around I'll give you the low down on the bee family.

To My Fellow HORNETS,

I've been informed that Ice Man and DC Brave will be attending the game on Saturday. Let's show them some good ole ASU hospitality.

btw, so that we won't miss them, I am posting their pictures from last year's game.

Ice Man
pow-wow9.jpg

Our Good Buddy DC
pow-wow20.jpg

He even got on acorn's purple. That's the way to have school spirit DC!
icon14.gif

Ice, my bad Bruh.......

(stepping out the door, easing my ARSE on out of this thread):idea:

Back