Get Out The Dayum Way!!!!!

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
Now that all of you scrub teams have played and looked like a mess in the process, prepare yourselves!!!!!!

The 2001 SWAC Champions will begin issuing out arse whoopings Saturday.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
The HORNETS will show yall how to open up with an impressive win, since NONE of yall did!!!

First to bend over for the HORNETS will be acorn.

Squaws,
I'm sure it's wrong to mistreat the Injuns (yall are still Injuns, right?), so I'll say this as gently as I can:

We're gonna beat the hell outta you!!!

I know it! You know it!! Everybody knows it!! <font size=1>(except TP, but we all know he's been talking crazy ever since Valley let him down :( )</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=4>HORNETS-47</FONT>
<font size=1>acorn-13</font>

|
|
|
|
V

MH, enjoy Cole while you can. I learned in Tenn last week they are trying to get rid of the President so they can bring Cole back.

MD,
The Tennessee folks are sadder than I thought. If believing that makes them feel better, let them.

Seems like TnSt and JSU wanna fight over ASU's coach!

oh well...

Hey Squaws!!!!! to make you guys feel welcome we will have wash boards and foot tubs available.:emlaugh:

MH,

Cole is a JSU reject.

Also,

Alcorn is going to whip your teams arse Saturday. They already have a game under their belts, they are healthy, young, hungry and better coached than last year. If their defense steps up, you guys are in trouble because they are going to score at least 35 to 40 points on your sad excuse of a defense.

I am predicting

Alcorn 35
ASU 21

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Cole is a JSU reject.
Instead of Cole, who did jsue go with?
Nuff posted!!!!!!!!!

I am predicting
Let's see....
What happened the last time you predicted an ASU game against a Mississippi school?
or the time before that?
or the time before that?

Keep on predicting, Cletus!!!!!!!

Cole will come for $175.000 + benefits. Presently he is the highest paid coach in the SWAC.

Don't you understand why Pete and Doug are upset?

Damn Pests!!!!!!

You better hope that all of those "Dumb Arse Players" are Elgible to give you any hope.

We will score at least 30.

"RAID"

:flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

Bees will lose "WITH DUMB ARSE KENNEDY"

Work Study starts Saturday Night!

Awwwwww look at this!!!!!
PV's itch wanna buck up at the HORNETS.

The little Injuns think they can!!!!
:( :(

We will drop at least 40 on you, probably 50.

btw, did PV give yall permission to post?
:confused:
|
|
|
|
|
V

Originally posted by mighty hornet

We will drop at least 40 on you, probably 50.

MH,

With the HOBO back on track, Bama State will score 40 by halftime.

Yeah pretty much!! 30 by the end of the 1st quarter. Then an additional 14 pts each quarter remaining!!! All three Qb's will play and there will Not be a drop off.:cool:

Dayum I sound GR!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

hobo what?

"Raid"

There is an "Air Show" on the Reservation heading to Monkey Town to teach some Bamas a little respect.

I hope LC is getting his DBs ready for 6'4", 6'5", 6'6" and a 5'9" 4.2 sprinter.

Do not bring up any shnict about PV and last year!!!!!

Bring your "A" game.

Is that what Keenedy was given to become elgible?

Originally posted by DC Brave
I hope LC is getting his DBs ready for 6'4", 6'5", 6'6" and a 5'9" 4.2 sprinter.
All of 'em must be freshmen, right?
:snicker:

We's sced now!!!! :rolleyes:

For your sake and your sanity, DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!!!!

You will lose and you will lose BIG!!!!!!!

Dude, this is actually a pretty good exchange of smack. Keep it up!

I will watch from here ---->

THE HIGHEST PAID COACH? WELL, SOME PEOPLE WILL PAY OTHERS FOR DOING NOTHING.

BORN ON GRAMBLING FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
SWAC RULERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

All of 'em must be freshmen, right?
:snicker:

Nope, they are improved players that you only beat by 7 last year.

Remember, Marco Walder redshirted last year. He's 6'5" and will bust yo azz.

Holbert is a 1st Team Div 1AA All-American.

35-28 to a bunch of Freshmen and sophomores.

Hummm!

ASU will win!

The only thing that I have to say is that ASU will win, but I think that Alcorn should have won last year and they will remember that, so bees look out, cause they aren't scared of you, cause they are Brave! Goooooooooo Alcorn and whip some Alabama arse!

We all know that Cole cannot spell defense and if Alcorn had a chance to drop 30 on Gram's defense and kept the game interesting until late in the 4th, I think they can handle the Bees.

The thing that will matter the most here is how well Alcorn's defense is. If that AlaState offense is rusty, it could help Alcorn out a lot.

Alcorn will score 30 and maybe more. The battle in this game is if the defense can perform well enough to allow the Braves to outscore the HOBO's.

TP,

It would be more accurate to say that Alcorn made the game interesting in the 4th qtr.

Anyway...go ahead an finish your true statement about jelly's defense [size=1.5](i'm quietly leaving...sorta like the jaguars following a loss)[/size]

Re: ASU will win!

What is the world coming to? :confused:

acorn, aint won since the 1900's, making threats!!!
smh

Originally posted by KrazyKat
so bees look out, cause they aren't scared of you, cause they are Brave! Goooooooooo Alcorn and whip some Alabama arse!
Downright sad and idiotic.
:(
Somebody please give Krazy,DumbKat some purple and gold pom poms and a purple sweatshirt with a Big "A " on it (for arsehole)!!!

TP,
I have come to expect your warped posting. You never disappoint either.

Back