George Bush/Collin Powell's "proof" on Iraq

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

And what else is shorted in your memory is that I said all those thing to you but chose not to engage in a conversation with you because when I disagree with you and becasue I was not Republican you called me a whoare (which I am not) uneducated (I have 2 BAs and a JD and passed all parts of the LA Bar the first time 20 years ago) and that I was on welfare (I grew up upper middle class, 3rd generation college graduate, and presently make a 6 figure salary, I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE GOVERNMENT'S TIT) and you went on and on with insults that were uncalled for and unnecessary. Your attacks were personal and based upon my party affiliation and my pro-choice stance on abortion. I have not forgotten a damn thing.

BgJag is a retired veteran with over 20 years of service and I talk to him a lot about the war, about how he feels, about what it means. I talk to my dad who is now 71 years old and very much has an opinion about what is happening. I value your contribution to the conversation, but you don't want to discuss you want to cuss. I chose not to be disrespected, so I stop talking to you.

Now you said your were finished with us people...like the Catholics finally gave up killing people in the Crusades when they wouldn't geneflect to the Pope.

Mane, take you own HONORABLE advice, put all of us except for Suge on ignore. And be gone for real if you don't want to lower yourself to talk to people of our ilk.

Is your memory refreshed now?

Maam, there is nothing wrong with my memory, as a matter of fact, there are a lot things I wish to forget.

I do not have the time or the desire to type a manifesto such as you did, but I need to see evidence of where I called "YOU" a whore.
I made references to Jesus walking amongst Lepers and Prostitutes as to how I feel amongst you Liberals sometimes. I don't consider myself Jesus.....so why would you think I was calling you a Prostitute. That's just you, flying off the handle, posting your Pedigree just because I talked about your party affiliation. Mabye you have issues with your self-esteem, mabye your are over sensitive, mabye you have the inability or lack the desire out of curiosity to use this option ------> Ignore Makaho's Azz Now!!!

It aint my problem, and I said I no longer care to discuss politics with Liberals because there was no point to it.

And if Jesus could walk amongst Lepers, Theives, and Prostitutes, and Despots then I can surely talk about mundane matters such as Puddin and Spoons with Liberals.

Another thing, this is the internet......
It aint that serious.

The bottom line.

All you people, and me, have the luxury of living in this country, bumping your/our gums, because what/who you oppose has ruled over the generations with "the big stick". Could you oppose Saddam and blast his political party in Iraq et al countries like you can politicians and policy here? I think not, so that is one of the good things about this country. Having both of your extremist ideologues from the left and right is good for our system; it's the ultimate check and balance,,, BUT,,,,, one side must not be allowed to gain total control. If the liberals gain total control, the country will dissentigrate and won't be able to even defend itself against attacks directly on our own soil. The extreme left honestly believes that if we just don't bother nobody that nobody will bother us. Life doesn't work that way,,, or at least it didn't in elementary and high school. If the conservatives gain total control, the U.S. will colonize the entire earth and squash the slightest incling of resistance. Somewhere in there there is a happy medium. Also, like with the anti-war protesters, where is all the anti-terrorism protests?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ask and it shall be given...

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I do not have the time or the desire to type a manifesto such as you did, but I need to see evidence of where I called "YOU" a whore.
I made references to Jesus walking amongst Lepers and rostitutes as to how I feel amongst you Liberals sometimes. I don't consider myself Jesus.....so why would you think I was calling you a Prostitute. That's just you, flying off the handle, posting your Pedigree just because I talked about your party affiliation. Mabye you have issues with your self-esteem, mabye your are over sensitive, mabye you have the inability or lack the desire out of curiosity to use this option ------> Ignore Makaho's Azz Now!!!

It aint my problem, and I said I no longer care to discuss politics with Liberals because there was no point to it.

And if Jesus could walk amongst Lepers, Theives, and Prostitutes, and Despots then I can surely talk about mundane matters such as Puddin and Spoons with Liberals.

Another thing, this is the internet......
It aint that serious.

http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21108&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

That's just one example, there are others, many whenever anyone disagrees with you, you resort to name calling. As I said I like engaging in discussions with people who have different opinions from me. I can do it without taking personally or getting angry because I can't convince them to think like me. I hate you will not see my answer DAYUM! I never put you on ignore though. Not because I am unable or struggling with some self-esteem issues. (people who can't effectively debate always resort to going there :emlaugh: ) I still read what you think so I can continue to know what others think, it's a very open minded thing and actually a sign of high self-esteem when you can without malice or concern accept and disagree at that same time at what someone else says and believes.

I don't miss Rush Limbaugh! I have actually been on his show and he called me to keep a debate going one day...he loves me and used to quote my first statement to him that I was the antithesis of him and ideaology! :D

Bartram

The bottom line

?If the liberals gain total control, the country will dissentigrate and won't be able to even defend itself against attacks directly on our own soil. The extreme left honestly believes that if we just don't bother nobody that nobody will bother us. Life doesn't work that way,,, or at least it didn't in elementary and high school. If the conservatives gain total control, the U.S. will colonize the entire earth and squash the slightest incling of resistance. Somewhere in there there is a happy medium. Also, like with the anti-war protesters, where is all the anti-terrorism protests?

Bartram, your allegations listed above are a bit extreme. It is more complex than that. Until recently the country has been balanced, but after the two recent election cycles, one party (republicans/conservatives) has gained complete control of all three branches of the federal government. This has never existed in this country before. This has many worried and feeling uneasy about the directions that the country is going. Have you checked the unemployment rate recently, the price of gasoline or the federal deficit? We also know there is nothing we can do about this war with Iraq or the tax cuts to the wealthy. It?s a done deal and we will have to suffer the consequences. By the way, most of America?s wars have been started under liberal administrations, i.e. Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy/Johnson. I believe both persuasions love their country and would die defending it. So your statements have no historic evidence to support them, only opinions that you are entitled to.

Re: Ask and it shall be given...

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
. I hate you will not see my answer DAYUM! I never put you on ignore though.

Hmm, it seems the system does not allow you to IGNORE moderators. I'll just have to do it the old fashion way I guess.
:(

Re: Bartram

Originally posted by J C
The bottom line

?If the liberals gain total control, the country will dissentigrate and won't be able to even defend itself against attacks directly on our own soil. The extreme left honestly believes that if we just don't bother nobody that nobody will bother us. Life doesn't work that way,,, or at least it didn't in elementary and high school. If the conservatives gain total control, the U.S. will colonize the entire earth and squash the slightest incling of resistance. Somewhere in there there is a happy medium. Also, like with the anti-war protesters, where is all the anti-terrorism protests?

Bartram, your allegations listed above are a bit extreme. It is more complex than that. Until recently the country has been balanced, but after the two recent election cycles, one party (republicans/conservatives) has gained complete control of all three branches of the federal government. This has never existed in this country before. This has many worried and feeling uneasy about the directions that the country is going. Have you checked the unemployment rate recently, the price of gasoline or the federal deficit? We also know there is nothing we can do about this war with Iraq or the tax cuts to the wealthy. It?s a done deal and we will have to suffer the consequences. By the way, most of America?s wars have been started under liberal administrations, i.e. Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy/Johnson. I believe both persuasions love their country and would die defending it. So your statements have no historic evidence to support them, only opinions that you are entitled to.

I am cosigning the info in bold. Albeit Lincoln was really a conservative who personally opposed slavery.

The first Roosevelt president, Theodore, fought in the Spanish-American War about three years before entering the White House. His economic policies were progressive. Some of the others ones he tried to propose were enacted during the reign of his distant cousin FDR.

Why hasn't our resident conservative responded to my point about the Al Qaeda camp?

What we should do is increase inspections, increase sanctions, and increase surveillance, using force only when necessary.

War should be the LAST option, not the first, as Shrub wants.

Re: Re: Ask and it shall be given...

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Hmm, it seems the system does not allow you to IGNORE moderators. I'll just have to do it the old fashion way I guess.
:(

:emlaugh: Hey Makaho!!! :kiss: :wavey: You said those Beta Psi pretty girls would be the death of you! :argue: :xeye: :swink:

Back