Fu Friday! 11/01/2002

FU

Punch for always talking about getting married and having another baby. You can't be the baby if you HAVE a baby. :mad:

Dr. A for telling Punch that fallopian tubes can be re-attached. Some people are just too helpful. :redhot:

Superstar's teacher for all the friggin' homework. IT IS TOO MUCH! :mad:

Gray hair that won't grab the Spiced Cognac color. :redhot:

Originally posted by D-NICE
FU Ms. Sonic 96, for being another woman that knows how to mess up a perfectly good cup of yak (why don't you, kellis, and the rest of yak messing up women stick to Smirnoff Ice, until you can appreciate schit).

FU to Yvette, & Snake, for spreading y'all dayum love all over the board every week. Get a room dayumit!

NICE

FU for F'in real D NICE! I don't mess up the yak!
FU to Smirnoff Ice <-----------That's some bull****!

I don't think I have ever joined in on FU Friday but there is a first for everything soooo here I go:

FU to those damn trick-or-treaters that walked out in front of my car last night when I was on my way to church.
FU to all that damn rain we had in Houston last week that brought on my cold this week.
FU to my doctor for calling in Robitussin syrup for me to take for my cold
FU to my son(I still love ya:D ) for waking me up at 6 this morning to get in the bed with me
FU to my Alma Mater(sp) football team for sucking for the 100th season in a row
FU to the Texans cause they are not winning like they should
FU to the Ming dude the Rockets brought over here for being so friggin tall
FU to my boo for coming over here at 3 this morning when he got off work
FU to the roses' my boo brought me Monday night in the flood for dying
FU to Kellis for not sharing her Henn with me
FU to Nita cause I want to be in Dallas this weekend to party with her & DTown
FU to the writters of Young & the Restless for writing these crazy arse story lines this week
FU to my professor for the pop quiz I had to take yesterday

I'll be back later with more...carry on

Originally posted by short_1
FU to the writters of Young & the Restless for writing these crazy arse story lines this week

I agree with the FU to the writers, I've been hitting Fast Forward like crazy when I get home!

FU Olivia for thinking that you have the right to tell Ashley's secret! (Y&R)

FU short1 for this being your first time on FU FRIDAY!

FU......Ms.Sonic & Kellis for F'n Me!
FU......renegades
FU......Yvette for having my apartment smelling like Black & Milds when I returned from the Hawks game last night.
FU......all that are F'n each other on TSP.

Two weeks in a row and counting........

FU for having to wait so late in the day to say FU

FU to anybody that spills anything worthy of not being spilled (read: most alcohol)

FU to folks who are consuming fine beverages and I'm not in their presence

FU to Nita and Dtown and everybody else who's gonna celebrate her B-day the weekend, again cause I can't be there

Back