Fu Friday! 11/01/2002

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
FU to this year that's going by so fast, it's already NOV 1st
FU to my co-worker that thinks hot pink lipstick doesn't clash with her red sweater she has on today!
FU to this dayum diet I'm on
FU to the old Lady that took my parking spot last night
FU to that aerobic instructor that thought I was going to do 25 push-ups. (I didn't do 'em in band, and I'm not now)
FU to D NICE and all that isht he has been talking about all week
FU to Nita for Breaking up that party on the Band Board :D
FU to all those BIG arse kids trying to Trick or Treat last night
FU to EVERYBODY cause I DON"T WANNA BE HERE TODAY!:mad: :bawling:

O, and FU to Suge because he wanted me to FU him today!

im here

how about FU to the ghetto arse kids that in the mall yesterday with no costumes and department store bags talking about trick or treat

GHETTO

MAN

FU ~TO ALL THEM DAMN PEEPS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN MEMPHIS

FU~ TO THIS DAMN INTERN THAT THINKS HERE DEGREE IS BETTER THAN MINE..........

FU~UNKNOW1 BECAUSE YOU JUST STUPID AND BRAINWASHED.......

FU~ DR. LIDELL FOR SCREWING THE BOOOMERS OUT OF THE ON TRIP TO PB...

FU~MEMPHIS GRIZZLES WE 0-1

FU~LEE HARDMAN IF WE LOSE DA MORROW WE GONNA EGG YO ASS

FU~LA DAVIS SINCE YOU SCARED TO FIRE HIS ASS

FU to that Punk Azz Brother who sat next to me on the train this morning when there were several open seats. Damn Punk!

FU to my assignment officer for sending my azz to Korea during the coldest time of the year.

FU to the Punks who shot Jam Master Jay. He was scheduled to perform last night in DC at the game.

FU to Kellis for the Hen-Dog she will spill tonight!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
FU to that Punk Azz Brother who sat next to me on the train this morning when there were several open seats. Damn Punk!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FU.....again Nita, for stopping the party we had going on the band board! :mad:

FU....."hawk", for waitin on my azz to open the door this morning, heading to work, blowing that crispy azz wind in my face.

FU....."Flu", got Yvette all sick, congested, and moody.

FU.....all, thats hating on AAMU because we having a good year in football.

FU Kellis for even thinking about spilling the Henn

FU PsiSnake causing I'm hating on A&M having a good year in football

FU for the bowling party my job is trying to put together

FU Jazz for not attending the party

FU Ms. Sonic 96, just because you like F'ng me everyweek, I thought I'd give you something in return.

F today, because it's not next Friday.

FU to the clown that parked in my reserved parking space at work. Dayum I wish I could see his face, when he goes to get his car, only to find it's been towed.

FU again Ms Sonic 96, because your arse is too lazy to do them pushups.

F Ms. Sonic 96's instructor for being to scared to make her lazy arse do those push ups.

F Ms. Sonic 96's section leader for not making her lazy arse do push up either.

F the person that took Ms. Sonic 96's parking spot, because your arse should've taken it sooner.

FU Dr. Sweet Nupe, for riding my jock the other day, now your arse is grass since Suge left you high, and dry. Sucka arse niggra.

FU Vinita, just as a common courtesy.

FU kellis, because you're Vinita's friend.

FU Dtown, because you're Vinita, and kellis's friend.

FU SOG, because you keep bugging me about that dayum game tape.

FU Suge, because you're SOG's friend.

FU GSUpertiger, because you're SOG, and Suge's friend.

NICE

FU to Kay Bee cause he told me FU last Friday

Fu to that pregnant biotch up here at the workplace who always rolls her eyes at me when I walk by her desk b/c the nicca who she like (which at her hubby) likes me instead of her

FU to S phi S for not speaking at the SU and PVU game

FU to my homie who drunk my last beer last night

FU Alcornite 86 for thinking that I constantly spill Hennessey.

FU MsSonic96 for co-signing.

FU D-Nice for having all the bread and muffins.

FU to the bama in this building who keeps messing with the heat.

FU PsiSnake for not realizing that it's been colder than a mutha in the DC Metro area ALL week.

FU to my hairstylist for telling me on yesterday to come back today so she could leave and take her kids to a damn Halloween party.

FU to all the SCORPIO haters....it's our time to shine.

Originally posted by kellis
FU to my hairstylist for telling me on yesterday to come back today so she could leave and take her kids to a damn Halloween party.

So, I take it that your wig had to go an extra day of roughness? Did you join the kids that was trick-n-treating?

PTI (Pardon the Interruption)

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

So, I take it that your wig had to go an extra day of roughness? Did you join the kids that was trick-n-treating?

Blacknbengal, even on a bad day, my hair doesn't look rough. :rolleyes: With that in mind....

FU Blacknbengal for even thinking that my "wig" ain't tight.

FU D NICE for F'ing me, my instructor, my section leader, and the witch that took my park in one post!
FU instructor for listening to DNICE because you sure tried to make me do those push ups!
FU BLacknBengal for trying to make a hair joke on Kellis
FU again DNICE for having all the brad and muffins that I can't eat
FU to the pregnant beetch at Lady T's job for not realizing that her husband doesn't like her anymore.

FU to every alumnus from Gram!

FU cold symptoms for ruining my plans for today.

FU Sprint PCS cell phone for breaking after my son slobbered all over your circuits.

FU Sprint store for not having the replacement phone I want in stock.

FU ms.sonic96 just because everone else likes to FU

FU jag4life for not knowing that your sprint phone would not work after your son slobbered on it!

FU to errbody who is F-ing me!:redhot:

FU to sprint also, I dropped my phone in my cup of yak and now it's drunk and operates when it wants to. :smh:

FU to student loans!

FU ms.sonic96 for FU'ing me for expecting my phone to work but still expecting yours to work after getting it drunk.

FU again ms.sonic96 for contaminating a whole cup of yak with your phone. :bawling:

Oh I have plenty of FU's

FU Hawk for getting me sick and sh*t! :sick:

FU Six Flags for having Season Pass Sunday in November when da Hawk is in full effect!! :mad:

FU Snake for going to the dayum Hawks/Jazz game last night instead of taking care of me when I'm sick!! :bawling:

FU Snake for not taking me to the Havana Club so we can get our Salsa on like you promised!! :mad:

FU Snake for messing yo dreds up after I stayed up late trying to tighten them up!

FU AIG (the company I work for) for not paying my yearly benefits and now I have to re-enroll for 2003! :rolleyes:

FU these dayum computer illiterate azz agents who would let a dayum computer intimidate them! :rolleyes:

FU Snake for not paying me my 50.00 fee for instructing you how to use the "copy/paste" feature while I was driving! :rolleyes:

FU AAMU for winning the MCC game! :mad:

FU Ford Dealership in Sandy Springs for charging more than the insurance estimated! :rolleyes:

FU Nyquil (sp ck) for making me drowsy today.

I'll be back with more FU's as the day progresses. :bawling:

FU Ms. Sonic 96, for being another woman that knows how to mess up a perfectly good cup of yak (why don't you, kellis, and the rest of yak messing up women stick to Smirnoff Ice, until you can appreciate schit).

FU to Yvette, & Snake, for spreading y'all dayum love all over the board every week. Get a room dayumit!

NICE

uh oh, i wasn't gonna do it........

FU Bama st. for hatin on us for winning the CLASSIC this year

FU Vette cause u just sick n cranky

FU Snake for not takin care of Vette last night

FU Nita for breakin up our party on the Band Board

FU pregnant chick for gettin mad at my SIS

FU S phi S for not speakin to our SIS at the game

FU Powertel/VoiceStream/Tmobile for changing name everytime i blink

FU the 1st of the month cause my rent is due

FU Bellsouth cause my phone bill is due

FU Honda for comin out with the 2003 Accord EX, but i can't get it right now

FU India.Arie for coming out with that CD, now i wanna luv somebody

FU Dr. McCarthy(my orthodontics) for makin my wires on my braces too tight and now my teeth hurt

Re: uh oh, i wasn't gonna do it........

Originally posted by XHALE9802
FU Powertel/VoiceStream/Tmobile for changing name everytime i blink

Which reminds me...........

FU T-Mobile (if they change their name one mo gin, I swear........) for disconnecting my sh*t just because I'm one day late! :rolleyes:

Back