Fouthern You SUck!!!

Stop Tap Dancing!

Originally posted by JROCK
Little Mike,

Understand that not only does the SUpreme program in the SWAC have championships in the 60's but two BCF National Championships.

Good for you! But that's still not answering the question posed to you. You previously "fessed" up that you did not win a title in the 80's (that's 10 years, Rocky). You have also answered whether or not you won more than one in the 60's. However, you have "tap danced" around and given a partial answer.

I repeat: DID YALL SORRY AZZES WIN ANY OUTRIGHT TITLES IN THE 70'S?

I know that one of those you shared in the 70's was
due to the SWAC Commissioner (A Jaguar grad and former administrator) ruled that GSU had to forfeit a game against PVU
due to a scheduling mixup). He made that announcement the week of the BC and it caused yall to get a serious azz whipping for it!

BOW DOWN!!!

Yea....Like your SUperior been "Tap Dancing on dat Azz on Nat'l T.V. for 8 yrs in a row!!! Dont act like before last year you had not won a SWAC title in 6yrs. Did you all share those tail kickins in the dome the last 8yrs are were they outright?

Stop whining about how SUperior won a title and know your roll!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Let us not forget that one would have to go back a decade or more to find the last time JSU defeated SU at Mississippi Veterans Memorial. We need to change the name of that stadium at Woodrow Wilson and State streets to Mumford North. After all, SU, bar none, puts more fans in it than any other institution.

The Superdome is Memorial South since we are the only team that knows how to tap that ass in the Dome.....And since we brought more fans than you did, the state of Loosyana should give us a tax refund.

Can you validate your claim thaT there were more Jaksonians in the Superdome than members of the Jaguar Nation. You can't count the fans at Memorial stadium let along the superdome.

Regardless, you know what's coming to Jackson full force on October 13.

It's getting near that time to start worrying. It's pay back time!

CAn you validate that there are more SU folks in jackson than Jacksonians? You guys think that just because you pile in the stadium first that there are more of you. You are not use to a nice stadium with sitting room and restrooms so therefore you crowd the damn place like seats are going out of style. Whereas JSU folks are use to being fashionably late.

Now...there were more JSU folks in the Dome and all over N.O. after the game. You couldnt find an SU man in New Orleans after that game was over.

Here is a little logic...see if you can follow me. This was your best attendance season ever right(and thats only because of the numbers JSU gave you in the Dome)? What did you average, about 25K? Memorial holds 65K....so you are telling me that you you take more people of the road, 34K, than you have ever averaged at home? Is that what you are saying?

I know logic means nothing to you....but.....
Oh Well....

JSU took:

35K to Chicago
35K to Memphis
35K to New Orleans

Almost back to back....
There is not another HBCU in the country that can do that, NO NOT ONE .

If you dont believe me, go ask Memphis why they didnt ask Grambling to come back(but signed JSU to a multiyear deal)... Go ask Chicago why they never asked Grambling to come back(but signed JSU to a multiyear deal). Go ask Bham, Atl and Indy who they want....but there is only so much of us to go around.

Yall just aint on our level. Period

Originally posted by Get Ready
JSU took:

35K to Chicago
35K to Memphis
35K to New Orleans

Almost back to back....
There is not another HBCU in the country that can do that, NO NOT ONE .

Uhhhhh GR No other school in 1-AA can do that. Probably only a handfull across the nation can. We are alone...

Originally posted by Get Ready
This is a lonely feeling

heeeey theeeerre lonely boy

Lonely Losers...No SWAC championship since 1996 and a 3rd place Eastern Division finish in 2000!

so you are telling me that you you take more people of the road, 34K, than you have ever averaged at
home? Is that what you are saying?
Yes, there are a lot of people that don't go to the home games but go to 2 or 3 road games every year.

I go to the games every other year in Jackson. The visitor's side is full of SU fans, including the endzone and portions of JSU's home side. If we get to the stadium early and the seats are three-fourths full, what does that tell you? You do the math!

Jacksonians are FICKLE fans. They get there late because they're SCED and leave early because they're always losing to SUperior in their OWN(oops!) stadium.

GR:
Don't believe us... Go to the NCAA records... JSU's 14K and 11K attendance figures in '98 and '00 speak for themselves

MR. Get Ready: Attendance???

It is no secret that you guys have a problem determining actual attendance at memorial stadium. It's a fact. Read about it myself in the Clarion Ledger.

I don't even know if the good ole boys who let you all use the stadium allow you guys do the counting. But hat's neither here nor there. Who cares?

The bottom line is on October 13, 2001 the Jaguar Nation will be in Jackson in full force. Infact I've already made reservations to arrive on Friday. You can count jaguars if you want to. After the game besure to look at the score board.

Them Jag U ars are going to bust that JSU heart. It's pay back time.

And please tell me what does Louisiana Normal College have to do with attendance. Every one knows we don't let them boys off the farm until it's time for the Bayou Classic.

Rent Ready,

"35K to New Orleans"

I see Mr. Whitefolk is not the only mathematically challenged in ole miss.

Back