Fouthern You SUck!!!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
I know 5-6 Fouthern isnt on the board trying to run smack! Everyone here knows about the 40 Years of SU athletics before Pete came and we know that 5-6 is a good season for SU. 3-8 is a typical season on the bluff and you just started winning.

Now the panic set in and all the loser memories flooded back and you tried to schedule benny college for homecoming. This is sad behavior. You couldnt beat the bunch of freshmen we brought to the dome last year. So much for Pete in Domes. In 2001 the beatdown will be worser!

hellokitty.jpg

That right SU.

We did whip yalls butt in the Dome last year, since another unmentionalbe team just cant seem to do it. Not even with a 21 point lead. Im not calling any names...

Carry on....

Oh yeah...can you please not embarrass the SWAC by losing to FAMU by 50,000 points?

Thanks

Carry on....

Hurt feelings

Man, ya'll started without me. But I thought we'd wait till September to terrorize these fools... I wanna smack too!!!
Mighty JSU 38
Yella noose U 17

Lacumba chokes on a fat bone :mad:

Uhhh Blade what you talking bout bruh? Every year on the bluff is an odd year. Your team stunk up the SWAC for 40 years. Now you 3 years with a desent team are over. Please concentrate on FAMU. I dont know why I even bothered smacking yall. youaintonjsulevel.

SOUTHERN 97 jackson st 0

Your small time program has the dubious but real distinction of getting 97 points dropped on you by SUccess. SON,let it be known that SUperior has won at least one or shared a SWAC title in every full decade that we have competed in the conference with the exception of the 80's. SMACK with facts. Understand that your SUperior leads all series against all SWAC foes in football. You jsues apparently bought in to that smoke and mirrors 101 course. You people also have the dubious but real distinction of getting jacked up by SUccess twice in one season. Understand that your SUperior is home of the third most winning program in all of BCF (trailing 2nd place by single digits) and is home of the 2nd most winning coach (college hall of fame coach Ace Mumford) in all of BCF.......Now BOW DOWN!!!! And, continue to watch your ROLE MODEL run the SWAC!!!

If you dont like it learn to live with it because it is the best you are going to get!!!

Theyve scored 50+ three strait years. If chollly was here he'd tell you how F'U scored about 1500 points on SUcks over the years.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Theyve scored 50+ three strait years. If chollly was here he'd tell you how F'U scored about 1500 points on SUcks over the years.

Son,

Dont try to act like 2 of those 3 games were not decided by 2 points or less

One thing though that you do have in common with your other Role Model FAMU is both of you got beat twice in the same season by SUperior

Yes, they scored 50+ on us 3 straight years, and over those same 3 years what's JSU record against us, (For you tiggers that just caught temporary brain block, 1-3). Why don't yall get off of FAMU's nutz. You been riding them for 2 years.
<br> We comming to Jacktown this year, see if hughes can put 50 on us so you can stop riding in the crack of FAMU's ***.
<br>Get Ready, You are good on history, how many years in a row we done spanked that booty in Jacktown??

SMH..yet I ask again.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Isn't this an odd year?

Isn't the game at Memorial?

Let's not get brain lock here.
I already knew where Rent Ready was going to go with it (the FAM route). Try keeping SU's foot out your arses in front of your home crowd this year.

Re-dik-u-less!

SUperiority.....has it privaleges!!!!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
What did F'U do to you the other year?

We beat them 3 in a row and they beat us 5 in a row....Now how many consecutive times have we jacked you up in the rent-a-stadium?

Dude,

Yall brought up the odd year smack. Dont get mad at me cause I asked you a question about your claim.

JRock

You say smack of facts? I have heard that somewhere before, I just recall where.

Can you tell me what part of 97-0 is factual?

I'll be waiting over here---------->

Originally posted by Get Ready
Dude,

Yall brought up the odd year smack. Dont get mad at me cause I asked you a question about your claim.

JRock

You say smack of facts? I have heard that somewhere before, I just recall where.

Can you tell me what part of 97-0 is factual?

I'll be waiting over here---------->

:flamethro I dont blame you; I would act like it is not true too!!!

SOUTHERN U. scores again

Re: SOUTHERN 97 jackson st 0

Originally posted by JROCK
SON,let it be known that SUperior has won at least one or shared a SWAC title in every full decade that we have competed in the conference with the exception of the 80's.

In other words, you all were 0 for the 80's! Just curious, but during those decades that you were winning or sharing, was it ever more than 1year in that decade. I don't really want to have to go back and look, but I bet you never won more than 3 in any decade of the 60's or 70's. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to say that yall probably didn't win ANY outright...sad!!!!

I give Ace his props for the 40's and 50's and likewise Pete for the 90's. But man y'all better hope this current drought y'all are on doesn't last like the one for the 60's thru 80's.

Andrew Tillage, Otis Washington, Cass Jackson, Gerald Kimble
please call JROCK...he's looking lame over heah!!!!

Every decade but the 80s huh?

Thas just like Shaq saying he has won a championship on every level except college and pro

This is sad.

I LIKE PETE AS A COACH BUT WHY TRY TO SCORFE WITH A SCORER.THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO PUNCH WITH A HEAVY PUNCHER.I KNOW THIER DEFENSE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO STOP FAM'S O.THEY SHOULD HAVE GRAM GAME PLAN. KEEP ON THE GROUND AND CONTROL THE GAME.THEY WOULD HAVE WON. THEIR OFFENSE IS MORE FREE TO DON'T WHAT THEY WANT.THE GAME MAY HAVE CAM WITHIN TWO POINTS BUT HOW CAN YOU PROUD IF A TEAM PUTS 50+ ON YOU .I DON'T CARE IF YOUR QB THROWS FOR 477 YDS.A LOSS IS STILL A LOSS.CALL ME CRAZY BUT I'/D RATHER TAKE A 12-10 WIN INSTEAD OF A 48-50 LOSS.
JUST MY OPINION

"Edumacation" for the remedial!!!

Little Mike,

Understand that not only does the SUpreme program in the SWAC have championships in the 60's but two BCF National Championships.

Rent Ready,

I dont know why you continue to get abused by DK'S dubious distinctions. Your favorite son was suppose to come to BR and turn it into "Payton's Place." In your conventional wisdom I am quite sure that you know that your "hall of famer" relinqueshed the SWAC title in the 70'S to your SUperior and was held to a mere 30 yards rushing.....Thus the dubbing of SUperiors "Dog Day Dee!!!!"

SUperior's "DOG DAY DEE!!!".....A SWAC LEGEND!!!!

Ya'll was not sleeping in SMOKE and MIRRORS 101; They just did not tell you!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE HISTORY IMPAIRED!!!

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY aka "YO DADDY,"

Is the leader in conference footbal victories in SWAC HISTORY!!!

SUperior leads in ALL series against SWAC foes!!!

To our two closest competitors in the rear veiw mirrors:

Grambling: "The icon of SUccess whipping boys on Nat'l T.V. and World Famed for bending over to SUperior."

jackson st.: "Getting Ready for another dubious distinction delivered by The Jags!!!"

yallaintonSUlevel!!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE HISTORY IMPAIRED!!!

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY aka "YO DADDY,"

Is the leader in conference footbal victories in SWAC HISTORY!!!

SUperior leads in ALL series against SWAC foes!!!

To our two closest competitors in the rear veiw mirrors:

Grambling: "The icon of SUccess whipping boys on Nat'l T.V. and World Famed for bending over to SUperior."

jackson st.: "Getting Ready for another dubious distinction delivered by The Jags!!!"

yallaintonSUlevel!!!!

Back