Forfeits Anyone???

Get Ready,

They don't know what's in store for them.

Like the Korean storekeeper said to O' Dog:

<font size=5 color=blue>I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SCHOOL!!!</font>

John Singleton send help.

I am so happy the Lord does not answer all prayers.

Don't get on you knees around here, because your prayers will not go any further than the top of your head.

Things Robber and Getready will pray about:

Lord don't let Strawdawg see me crying.
Lord don't let Trudawg see me pop the on the new spam can.
Lord don't let NT see me trying to slip into the stadium.
Lord don't let Mike attend the game.
Lord don't let TP post during the week of the AAMU/JSU Game.
Lord don't let the lights on my mudflaps go out.
Lord don't allow all the oil to drain out of my car before the game is over.
Lord don't, whatever you do, if you don't support Hughes in whipping AAMU, please Lord don't allow MD be changed from the pillar of salt until we get back on I565.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If your sked...Say u sked

All of your FRAUD teams arse is grass and your SUperior is the lawn mower!!!

dirty dogs can wonder on lynch st. and bumble bees can fly on the reservation panthers may be possessed by devils and the cowardly lions may share the jungle with the tigers. The aformentioned, all the tea in china, barbeque in texas, toe jam in mississippi, gumps in bama or foolishness in hambling has nothing to do with those arse kickings that is about to be bestowed upon your loser teams. So dont take it personal...It is just Business!!!

Actually Robber is being quite modest.

Yall just dont understand what is about to happen. JSU slipped last year because of our line play....but no more. Now JSU does not have a IAA line. We gots a Division 1 line baby.

Man its over for yall. Not only are going to destoy the SWAC this year, but the next two years are going to be unmerciful. And if Kent stays for his senior season, I wouldnt even play JSU. Oh my goodness 2003 wont even be funny.

But I digress.....lets stay in the present. Im sure most of us will be at a game on Sept 1st. When you hear the score of the JSU Coward game, dont cancel your reservations to Jackson that day. After you watch us on "cable" TV in Memphis, you may want to cancel your reservations at that time.

"I know wees aint got to play dem big boys"

This is going to be swwweeeeet.

I know you internet surfers are all up in the Clarion Ledger trying to find some bad news about the Tigers.

Hey Mike

I know you read the article about the crop of linemen at JSU. I know you saw it...you cant tell me you didnt ....I know you. Why are you posting that?

You guys are in some serious trouble.

Suge $25
SOG $25
Phat $25
MH $25
Who else? Dont be sced

Back