Forfeits Anyone???

Robber

Consigliere
While everyone of you lames is trying your best to throw out smack at JSU and the Mafia, I'm certain that you really understand that fate that awaits your loser football teams on the date that the SWAC has set for the game. I know you know that your team is about to be demoralized this season. I know you know that Robert Kent and the JSU offense is about to light you up for about "fitty". I know you know that you won't come within 3 TD's of JSU. Knowing what I know you know, it's only befitting that I do for you losers, what I do in everyday life of my professional career. And that's make you losers an offer of settlement. And if you lames are as smart as you think you are, then you would be wise to accept this offer.

Taking into account the talent that JSU will put on the field, and considering that ALL you lames are seriously overmatched against JSU, I am offering you lames the opportunity to not have yourselves embarrassed this upcoming season. I offer that each of you agree to forfeit your game against JSU and accept a defeat by the score of 1-0. You can say that your QB threw a one hitter, but that one hit was a solo shot in the top or bottom of the 9th inning. Your dumb arse fans won't know the difference anyway. You can avoid watching JSU race up and down the field, while your team is stuck on stupid on the field. In exchange for accepting this offer, JSU will agree to not embarrass yo ass on the field should you decide to actually play the game. JSU agrees not to unleash Robert Kent on your collective asses. JSU agrees not take your team's heart by blowing them the "L" out.

I understand that you lames have a small amount of pride. But don't let that pride get your feelings hurt this season. And if you play JSU, your feelings WILL be hurt. So take the forfeit. It's the only LOGICAL thing for y'all to do. Believe me, I'll understand. I wouldn't wanna play us either. This offer is firm for a limited time only. Slip up and miss out on this deal if you wanna. I await your responses.

Originally posted by Robber
While everyone of you lames is trying your best to throw out smack at JSU and the Mafia, I'm certain that you really understand that fate that awaits your loser football teams on the date that the SWAC has set for the game. I know you know that your team is about to be demoralized this season. I know you know that Robert Kent and the JSU offense is about to light you up for about "fitty". I know you know that you won't come within 3 TD's of JSU. Knowing what I know you know, it's only befitting that I do for you losers, what I do in everyday life of my professional career. And that's make you losers an offer of settlement. And if you lames are as smart as you think you are, then you would be wise to accept this offer.

Taking into account the talent that JSU will put on the field, and considering that ALL you lames are seriously overmatched against JSU, I am offering you lames the opportunity to not have yourselves embarrassed this upcoming season. I offer that each of you agree to forfeit your game against JSU and accept a defeat by the score of 1-0. You can say that your QB threw a one hitter, but that one hit was a solo shot in the top or bottom of the 9th inning. Your dumb arse fans won't know the difference anyway. You can avoid watching JSU race up and down the field, while your team is stuck on stupid on the field. In exchange for accepting this offer, JSU will agree to not embarrass yo ass on the field should you decide to actually play the game. JSU agrees not to unleash Robert Kent on your collective asses. JSU agrees not take your team's heart by blowing them the "L" out.

I understand that you lames have a small amount of pride. But don't let that pride get your feelings hurt this season. And if you play JSU, your feelings WILL be hurt. So take the forfeit. It's the only LOGICAL thing for y'all to do. Believe me, I'll understand. I wouldn't wanna play us either. This offer is firm for a limited time only. Slip up and miss out on this deal if you wanna. I await your responses.

LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Are you serious? Can't be:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: LOL I think he is:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is it just me or this is the same swan song I heard from JSU fans leading up to the 97,98,99, and 00 seasons.

Gram this especially goes for you. This offensive line is going to be tight and if you thought Kent put it down in Ruston last year, prepare to get embarrassed in Jackson. Don't expect to shut this running game down either. Your d-linemen and linebackers are going to find themselves flat on their arses.

Aside from that, your offense better come with the fire because JSU looks to remind you of your last trip to Jackson when you could not cross the 50. We all know that your offense will suck again simply because your QB sucks. We are putting Gram down as an easy win this year.

It will be Showtime in Jacktown. Ya hurd! Randy "Showtime" Hymes gonna ack a fool when the ICON and CARTEL
roll into Jacktown in October. Will yall be there? I don't want no isht about the weather being bad, or the landlord not turning the lights on because of late payment of your "activity fee"!

I predict a "SHOW" from Showtime and the fellas. Something like
300 plus yards passing, 125 yards rushing, and if you really piss us off,we might line him up at wideout to really show you punks
"whattup"...YA HURD!

BTW: Tell Lois Lane that Robert Taylor has ordered his kryptonite
shoulder pads!

Originally posted by Attack Dog

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jag Voice
Is it just me or this is the same swan song I heard from JSU fans leading up to the 97,98,99, and 00 seasons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:emlaugh:

Our record from those years was 32-14 with 2 post season appearences. Post AAMU's record during the same span.

Not a bad idea, BUT

Because of my kind heart, I would like to beg THE JAG NATION to extend the same offer, BUT to Gramfather only.

[size=+4]However, the rest of yall LAME ARSE SWAC want-ta-bee FRAUD SQUADS are on the CLOCK[/size]. :redhot: :redhot:

Bills, Peanut Brittle, and Bama Jelly the clock watch ESPECIALLY APPLIES TO YOU!!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Well, here are my comments...............

Originally posted by Robber
I know you know that Robert Kent and the JSU offense is about to light you up for about "fitty". I know you know that you won't come within 3 TD's of JSU.

Yep, we sure haven't come within 3 TDs of y'all.....yep. And those 'fitty' point games you put on us.....make a program wanna just quit.

I offer that each of you agree to forfeit your game against JSU and accept a defeat by the score of 1-0.

Why not make it 3-0, you know, to show your impressive special teams *snicker*

How come Texas Southern couldn't get any of this ???

:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1

Our record from those years was 32-14 with 2 post season appearences. Post AAMU's record during the same span.

ONLY CHAMPIONSHIPS MATTER, REMEMBER? :emlaugh: (Using JSU/sippi logic

AT THE START OF EVERY SEASON YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD, BUT ... YOU KNOW THE REST!:D

class action...

If you don't hold up your end of the deal, can we sue you for misrepresenting your team?

The meaning..........

Originally posted by Jag Voice
phatback:
I must have missed something but what's the meaning of your signature.

Sunday evening, I was at the household of some family friends of Ms.Jag4Jag and Mike Sunday evening. Me and Mike (AAMU) and about 8 or 9 Jags, and one lone gentleman with ties to FAMU (Mr. Anthony Knight).

To make a long story short, and at the risk of getting banned by MJ4J, the aforementioned Mr. Knight (in his 50's) was smacking the be-Jesus out of these Southern Jags. I have never laughed so hard in my life. The guy was like J. Anthony Brown, but Miami-style. The signature comes from one of the things he said. He was referring to the powers that be (I.E. The Man) comparing what was done campus-wise in building LSU and Southern.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike Bigg, the name "SHOWTIME" has already been used and it is now officially retired. That named belongs to Robert "SHOWTIME" Turner. The greatest Freshman cornerback to ever grace the sidelines of the SWAC. Tell Hymes to get another name, his feet are not big enough to fit in those shoes. Showtime my arse.

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
Mike Bigg, the name "SHOWTIME" has already been used and it is now officially retired. That named belongs to Robert "SHOWTIME" Turner. The greatest Freshman cornerback to ever grace the sidelines of the SWAC. Tell Hymes to get another name, his feet are not big enough to fit in those shoes. Showtime my arse.

Willing to give props THE original "Showtime", Robert 'SHOWTIME' Thomas! He was truly a great player...I mourned his tragic passing.

However, the "Show" has resumed in the person of Randy "Showtime" Hymes. Please be in attendance when he and the GREATNESS CONTINUES...Tour comes to Jackson to bedazzle and befuddle your azz into submission!

I am now wondering if it was a mistake allowing Robber to speak at Summer Smack School. By providing him this opportunity has him talking like Al Shaperton.

LMAO @ Mighty Dog and "Al Sharpton".:emlaugh:

Anyway, I see we have no takers to my offer. All I'm reading is a bunch of grap about this, that and the other. Looks like JSU is gonna have to embarrass some folk after all. Now when the game is over and JSU has blasted your loser school by like 55-7, don't say I didn't offer you a way out of that beatdown.

If you knew like I know, y'all would be taking the forfeit.

:( Robber: Put the blunt down, and step back slow, real slow. Man that sith got you thinking some strange foolishness!!!! AAWWWW!!!NAAWWWWW!!!:mad:

Robber, have you noticed that every time that someone from the Mafia post something the dp piles up on the post like flies on a big pile of isht!!

Hey Robber, you and everybody in Jackson (forget Atlanta) knows that your team will be 0-4 when you all arrive in North Alabama.

BTW, I hope you all promoted the bus driver to Major this year.

MD, 0-4 will be your record whe n we arrive in North Alabastered!!
Will you guys be like other SWAC schools(excluding PB, they suck too) and tailgate before the game or will the Mafia need to bring Stamp Bugers for everyone?:D :D :D

Mighty Dog,

You must be out yo rabid assed mind if you think JSU will be 0-4 by the time we hit Normal. Well, actually, we will have only played 3 games. So we'll be 3-0 going into Normal and 4-0 on the way out. Like last season, you better hope someone else beats us, cause 0-7 won't. Then again, nobody else will either.

It amazes me how you lames let your foolish pride blind you to the fact that JSU is about to sodomize your team. God might hafta send Lott (from the bible) to the SWAC because we won't be using vaseline. And as you are running from the carnage caused by the MIGHTY TIGERS take heed to this warning:

<font color=red size=5>DON'T LOOK BACK!!!</font>

If you do, you will be a pillar of shame.

Lott's wife send help.

Back