Foot Detox or Colon Hydrotherapy?

I don't do colons but anytime you need your feet rubbed. I'm available after 6 PM all you have to do is name the place and time.

Yap...Some company places an add in this local flyer/sale paper each week advertising this service. They show a before and after pic of the water your feet is placed in. The water is muddy brown after (lol). I've actually thought about trying it out...

This service involves soaking the feet in a B.E.S.T. (Bio-Electric Stimulating Technique) bath that energizes your cells to release toxins from your entire body, helping you feel more vigorous and balanced.

Note: While not a cure for any disease or ailment, these therapies may be considered an important support therapy to rejuvenate and maintain your overall health.

Never had it done but seen a few women in the salon have it done. Water was very dark brown when they were done and they did say that they felt very rejuvenated. I've been considering it.

You have said the time now you gotta say the place I saw a commerical where they have these lil pads on your feet and you sleep with them on
Ok - your place, I had a bad Charlie Horse Cramp the other day. Where you live? It is CLEAN isn't it???? Iz u licensed to give foot rubs? :swink: Just Kidding. I Hmmmm, I've not seen these pads you speak of - I'm going to a medical spa for these services.
Never had it done but seen a few women in the salon have it done. Water was very dark brown when they were done and they did say that they felt very rejuvenated. I've been considering it.
That's what my aunt said as she showed me HER "dirt" on her feet after having the procedure. My sister's starting w/the colon hydrotherapy. I need some energy cause I wake up lethargic most days.

My mom did the foot detox....she said it works. I've been thinking about trying the foot detox- Kinoki Foot Detox.

Nene, where did your mom get this done? when i go to the Whole Foods Market i pick up the Natural magazines, and it has listings for colon hydrotherapy, but i haven't seen anything for the foot detox.

Anybody ever had either of these?

Colon hydrotherapy goes a long way in preventing colon cancer (the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S.) and cleaning out the large intestines of years and years of built up toxins. Over time, it also strengthens the walls of the large intestines, thus allowing waste material to move through the large intestine much quicker than it otherwise would.
Each of my sessions last around 45 minutes to an hour.

The foot detox is very beneficial as well.

make it fun, you don't have to go to the gym to get a good workout. Can you swim?
No. You're making me sad. :( :cry:

Colon hydrotherapy goes a long way in preventing colon cancer (the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S.) and cleaning out the large intestines of years and years of built up toxins. Over time, it also strengthens the walls of the large intestines, thus allowing waste material to move through the large intestine much quicker than it otherwise would.
Each of my sessions last around 45 minutes to an hour.

The foot detox is very beneficial as well.
Cool. That's good news considering yesterday I had a relative go into surgery at 9am and get out after 11pm to have a tumor removed from his colon. :cry: :cry: :(

How can toxins be released through the feet? I thought that was the purpose of the liver?

Never done either...had never even heard of foot detoxing before now. Sounds interesting though.

Back