Florida A&M vs Southeastern Louisiana Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

That is the problem with the SWAC and MEAC. Have you ever went to SELA its not like they have bigger facilities (they have a 8,000 stadium)or better. It's coaching, game planning etc until we realize that,,, and actually get out and find coaches that are not in hbcu circles and actually can build a program we will have the same results
If you saw iwu's jr hs football stadium and how they manhandled us like we were 5th graders...

And then iwu drives up the road and knocks the hell out of fbs tx st? smh

Something at PV is not right.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know the FAMU fans on here talk a lot of noise. But why is there a knock on them for being excited about the Playoffs and earning a post season birth when they had lost the ability to get to the SWAC Championship. They didn’t perform well vs SELA but a lot of our schools probably would not have fared well.

You were a RB slipping on 4th and 1 deep in FAMU territory from losing to Valley.

As yall like to remind JSU about their one point victory, when was a 3 point victory considering dominating

P.S. Maybe keep FVSU off the schedule and go add a home and home with McNeese or Nicholls if you wanna prep for a possible FCS playoff spot

Are you done celebrating your 4 win season yet?You are one of the main one's hoping that the white school knock us down a peg cause "FAMU ain't that good". Unfortunately we still better than y'all and our loss in the playoffs doesn't change that y'all or 0 and ever against us.

I'll give you a pass this time but please remember to go through someone from the Big 3 and not directly address someone from FAMU. Don't want you to forget there are levels here and yall ain't on ours.

I’m with you on the crying part but saying we must conform to someone else’s standard to garner there respect is NOT a formula that I will ever subscribe to…

I'm not saying conform to anything or anybody. But, we should always have respect for ourselves and hold ourselves to higher standards.

Look, we have to handle our business, and learn the blueprint for consistent success for the conference as a whole. Look, FAMU won a whopping three playoff games between 1998-98. If they did it, why can't we all do the same thing?

As a FYI, if any of those FCS schools could get a bowl payout like the SWAC and MEAC, they would jump on it. It’s a business, let’s not forget that. It’s a reason they all move up to FBS after having success. Money, Money, Money, and more Money!! Look at Sam Houston State!
No matter how many times this is said, folks still don’t wanna acknowledge that College athletics is a business!

You were a RB slipping on 4th and 1 deep in FAMU territory from losing to Valley.

As yall like to remind JSU about their one point victory, when was a 3 point victory considering dominating

P.S. Maybe keep FVSU off the schedule and go add a home and home with McNeese or Nicholls if you wanna prep for a possible FCS playoff spot
Well spoken Mississippi brothern 👏🏾

Not in the least. They could be fine settling with just being an average g5 team... instead they're about to make the playoff. That's their choice to do what they need to do to be in that position. The whole objective is to be the best, for them. Here, the overall logic is, we get a lot of fans, we make good money from the bowl game, outside of that none of the other games really matter that much. But, that logic is also what gets you into a place where a team is running their third string in the 4th quarter.... in a playoff game.🤷‍♂️

These MFs went to RACISTS ASS HAMMOND with that same sorry ass MEACish play calls, schemes, sorry ass coaches, and got their asses EXPOSED for that white man's "EXPOSE-sure" and approval and now wants to blame us? Damn ni ggarish isht right there. I said for years (with @Bewildered) about playing "SWACball". That wasn't some imaginary isht I made up. That bullisht really exist. Yall keep playing that "SWACball" and then wants to go to the white man's playoffs with that mindset thinking you're gonna win.

And let me help you all understand what "SWACball" is:

Throwing the ball on all 3 downs in the 1st Qtr out thr gate.
Going away from what works.
Not using your RB when your opponent has a weak run defense and you have an NFL caliber RB.
Using sorry ass trick plays like a triple flea flicker just because you have the play in your playbook.

Those are just a few things that we do in the SWAC that we think other coaches will not stop. But when they do, we're sitting there looking stupid and dig ourselves in deeper holes.

It just seems like it's 2 types of football being played. Our and theirs. We saw this all season. Very well prepared teams who are fundamental sound
Below is a summation of the teams in the conference that FAMU loss to in the playoffs.

SWAC 2 vs. SLC 3
Alcorn 13 Northwestern 10
Southern U. 24 McNeese 31
Prairie View 09 Incarnate Word 41
Prairie View 37 Houston Baptist 27
Florida A&M 14 S.E. Louisiana 38

If you ever want some respect. You are going have to win a playoff game. It's no doubt about it.

It's why nobody outside of The SWAC have no respect for the conference. It's no pun intended. Just being real.
We don't have to win in the playoffs. we have to beat them when we play without regard for when that is. If we play slu during the regular season and beat them to sleep we don't have to go to the playoffs for no money. beat them in the regular season and eventually they'll accommodate us and our championship game if that's what we truly want. As for me, I'm ready to see us leave fcs behind.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Below is a summation of the teams in the conference that FAMU loss to in the playoffs.

SWAC 2 vs. SLC 3
Alcorn 13 Northwestern 10
Southern U. 24 McNeese 31
Prairie View 09 Incarnate Word 41
Prairie View 37 Houston Baptist 27
Florida A&M 14 S.E. Louisiana 38

You do know that the only good teams off this list are Incarnate Word and SELA right?

This is disturbing and has no place on a college campus let alone anywhere. I am not associated with either school but this is just awful to learn about. Actions should be taken, immediately

This is disturbing and has no place on a college campus let alone anywhere. I am not associated with either school but this is just awful to learn about. Actions should be taken, immediately

So, some dumb assed rednecks. How not shocking.

Wish I could have been there.

Hopefully the SWAC will have 3 teams in the top 25 next year. We still can play National Black championship Celebration bowl and put 2 more teams in playoffs. Some of those conferences had at least 3 teams in the playoffs. Why not us…?

Hopefully the SWAC will have 3 teams in the top 25 next year. We still can play National Black championship Celebration bowl and put 2 more teams in playoffs. Some of those conferences had at least 3 teams in the playoffs. Why not us…?

Would actually need 4 teams because top 2 would be in SWAC Championship

Also the teams vying for an atlarge can't be Southern, Grambling or Alabama State due to games scheduled

So, some dumb assed rednecks. How not shocking.

Wish I could have been there.

Someone needs to be held to account. They need to find out if there is a video capture of this act being committed. The person that did this should be criminally charged. Also, someone needs to get to the bottom of what went on with that campus policeman and if culpable in anyway in escalating an issue, he should be fired. Further, a personal injury attorney should be contacted for monetary compensation. When you start hitting folks in their pocket books, it will amaze you at how information will miraculously start flowing.

Last edited:
Back