Florida A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

FAM4lyfe let them folk have their may day flower petal championship. You know they aint got nothing to look forward to for the next 10 years with us in the conference. It aint even been a full year since their fake championship and we already got them wanting to fire their coach and using JSU for smack. Damn shame what we did to the dog.

That’s not what’s happening at all. We are trying to get you to look in the mirror so you can understand that you aren’t invincible and playing like that vs gram will not get you a win. You struggled with a team that allows 30 ppg and avg 14 ppg. Valley was a formidable opponent and you won’t admit it.
Any team can be defeated when they don't execute. Valley has talent but FAMU should have beat them by at least 3 TDs. Xavier Smith has seen limited action the last two games because of an injury. He should be full speed for Grambling.
I have a question. How many band members does MVSU have:)

Any team can be defeated when they don't execute. Valley has talent but FAMU should have beat them by at least 3 TDs. Xavier Smith has seen limited action the last two games because of an injury. He should be full speed for Grambling.
The point is that you didn't beat them by 3 tds. Folks talking all year about the Rac boy(S) so I don't want to hear about smith. Idk how many ppl are in mvsu band...ask their fans. 🙃

Not sure about this. Your stats against Valley were kinda even. Valley had more total yards...unlike the AAMU game where y'all had 200+ more yards. The reality is y'all were fortunate to win this game. Valley had a receiver who gashed y'all for nearly 150 yds.

Here's how many band members we have.
3000an = 1 2π Z π −π f(x)e −inx dx = 1 2π Z π −π f0(x)e −inx dx = limn→∞ 1 2π Z π −π fδn (x)e −inx dx = limn→∞ 1 2π Z ∞ −∞ gδn (t) Z π −π e −inx |x − t| 1−α dx dt = 1 2π Z π −π U µ α (x)e −inx dx= Marching Green Machine

Got it?🤪

Good thing I attend all the home games (either as a fan or in the booth) because I'm still used to the radio simulcast lol

Here's how many band members we have.
3000an = 1 2π Z π −π f(x)e −inx dx = 1 2π Z π −π f0(x)e −inx dx = limn→∞ 1 2π Z π −π fδn (x)e −inx dx = limn→∞ 1 2π Z ∞ −∞ gδn (t) Z π −π e −inx |x − t| 1−α dx dt = 1 2π Z π −π U µ α (x)e −inx dx= Marching Green Machine

Got it?🤪
Say what???

Petty Devilishit 1 made me change my avatar...lol.. Don't even wanna look anything close like them...lmao..... UP IN HEAAAAAAAAR!

Back