Florida A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Ok...famu giving up 5 turnovers makes the missed plays null and void. Teams typically lose when they turn the ball over. Valley should have won. Period.
No it doesn’t...they’re still missed touchdowns. You wouldn’t be in position to turn the ball over

if y’all wanna pull for Valley because they are usually near the bottom of the conference and not a threat...I dig it

I promise I would rather lose a game on a walk off TD pass than to lose like that.

You can literally put this L on the special teams. Why we kept kicking the ball to the punt returner is beyond me. And Hernandez was just off today with kickoffs

Played against a good FAMU team and the refs and still almost won.

And IF they were gonna go for it on 4th and 1, the QB keeper was there

Can we PLEASE stop the ignorant "we played a bad game" nonsense and just give credit to Valley for forcing 4-5 turnovers. Maybe... just maybe... we have improved as some tried to warn others on here

Last edited:
No it doesn’t...they’re still missed touchdowns. You wouldn’t be in position to turn the ball over

if y’all wanna pull for Valley because they are usually near the bottom of the conference and not a threat...I dig it
That’s not what’s happening at all. We are trying to get you to look in the mirror so you can understand that you aren’t invincible and playing like that vs gram will not get you a win. You struggled with a team that allows 30 ppg and avg 14 ppg. Valley was a formidable opponent and you won’t admit it.

The fact that you have to use another school's success to smack proves my point.

You must have got ahold of some potent moonshine or venom must have rushed to your brain because this has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen.

Your school hasn't beaten Thune since Obama was in office in his first team (factual) but I'm using another team's success? No they have kicked your a__ 9 straight times and Valley did it their first year in the SWAC

We talk with sense over here not with ignant MEAC logic like yours

That’s not what’s happening at all. We are trying to get you to look in the mirror so you can understand that you aren’t invincible and playing like that vs gram will not get you a win. You struggled with a team that allows 30 ppg and avg 14 ppg. Valley was a formidable opponent and you won’t admit it.
Whoa...I didn’t say FAMU is invincible or that Valley wasn’t a formidable opponent. But that game shouldn’t have been close at all...anybody who actually watched the game would know that

You must have got ahold of some potent moonshine or venom must have rushed to your brain because this has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen.

Your school hasn't beaten Thune since Obama was in office in his first team (factual) but I'm using another team's success? No they have kicked your a__ 9 straight times and Valley did it their first year in the SWAC

Yeah...that’s literally the very definition of using another team’s success.

Valley has never beaten FAMU in the history of football

Whoa...I didn’t say FAMU is invincible or that Valley wasn’t a formidable opponent. But that game shouldn’t have been close at all...anybody who actually watched the game would know that
…but it was close so now what? Typing “but” is doubling down on your view that famu messed up so bad that they blew a 17 point lead vs the fact that valley simply out played you in the second half.

Good job on your win against BCC. How did our losing streak against them help yall today? Yall are celebrating an "almost win" against us. We are disappointed because the game never should have been that close. And yall are still 0 and Forever against FAMU. Yall aint on our level.

You could tell they wanted to get out of Itta Bena. I am sure they were thinking about homecoming next week…

While I do not believe in moral victories, this was a good performance by Valley. FAMU got a wake up call today. You can’t play like crap and keep lesser opponents around too long. Sooner or later, they will believe that they can win. That’s when problems really start.

Back