Flavor Of Love Girls -- Charm School

I would like to see XHALE9802, Warndalyn, CriTAUcal, yvette23, MsJag4Jag, mrs.sonic96, SLT, Shamocha, deltalicious and Vinita on the next Charm School with Mo?Nique. :lol:

~in my best Shenehneh voice~

I don't need Charm School.......I AM a laaaaaaady. :nod: :lol:

I would like to see XHALE9802, Warndalyn, CriTAUcal, yvette23, MsJag4Jag, mrs.sonic96, SLT, Shamocha, deltalicious and Vinita on the next Charm School with Mo?Nique. :lol:

I'on know what for. Hell, I'd be laughing the entire time.

For what?

I'm not saying you'll need Charm School, but I just would like to see how you'll react when Mo'Nique dog you'll out like she did Larissa. You know people personalities will change if a $50,000 prize is involved. :lol:

I'm not saying you'll need Charm School, but I just would like to see how you'll react when Mo'Nique dog you'll out like you she did Larissa. You know people personalities will change if a $50,000 prize is involved. :lol:

Oh Ok.

You know people personalities will change if a $50,000 prize is involved. :lol:

I ain't quite walkin and talkin like money, but $50,000 ain't shat- well not enough for the things I would like to do.

Now $100,000-500,000 on the other hand, I'll get in touch with my inner alley/gutta/stankness and apologize to my family later. :emlaugh:

well i aint gone act brand new, 50k is more than what i have now, so i'd do it. you can take that 50, invest and double it, and make it keep on making money. and i aint talkin no lip chap company either....smh

Did you all see the reunion show? Did Becky aka Buckwild have a boob job?

And that damn Shay....that lime green dress was ON FIRE!!!!!! She is fine as frog hair.

Larissa and her momma were about to whoop Mo'Nique's ass. Mo'nique tried to jump in Larissa's face...that ish got shut down with the quickness. Then she wants to play the "BLACK QUEEN" role. She got shut down!!!

The women Tigger named already seem to be LADIES...so it would be a pretty boring show, except when Vinita and Warndalyn cuss Mo'nique out on the first episode.

Back