FL Pastor Flees Scene Naked After Man Who Attends His Church Finds Him Having Sex With His Wife in T

@JAG89 If the side piece had been an AKA from SU, would you have still posted her pics?

Although I have much respect for my fellow Jags, I also have respect for those that are not guilty. You noticed I didn't post any pictures of the busted side piece husband. He seems to be a true family man on his FB page and a FAMU grad.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm glad the busted wife came to her senses and dropped the charges. She knew that her and the pastor were dead damn wrong. It seems like the Tallahassee NAACP has gotten involved to calm things down. I wouldn't have given the NAACP my gun, but I'm sure one of its ambulance chasing attorneys probably convinced him to do that. The husband needs to divorce her azz and take the kids and put her azz up for child support. Maybe the pastor could help her with her child support payments. The pastor's wife needs to divorce his azz. I tell you, Black folks and these Black churches.

The wife told police her husband never threatened her and she declined to press charges. Simmons also declined to press charges. State Attorney Jack Campbell, "citing the interests of all involved," decided against prosecution.

After phone negotiations with police, the husband arranged to return Simmons' belongings. The husband turned over the handgun to NAACP Tallahassee Branch President Dale Landry.

http://www.11alive.com/news/pastor-flees-naked-and-afraid-begs-forgiveness-for-tryst/394706853

Last edited:
Don't forget that Black churches play up the woman as the victim.
I heard of a church where the pastor was caught with his pants down and had his secretary bent over his desk.
The pastor got voted out of the church, but the secretary was able to stay and went on to get another position in the church.
I heard that the pastor's wife stayed at the church stayed until he started pastoring somewhere else, then she left to become the mother of that church.

Don't forget that Black churches play up the woman as the victim.
I heard of a church where the pastor was caught with his pants down and had his secretary bent over his desk.
The pastor got voted out of the church, but the secretary was able to stay and went on to get another position in the church.
I heard that the pastor's wife stayed at the church stayed until he started pastoring somewhere else, then she left to become the mother of that church.

Black churches are like the continuation of breeding farms/sex farms during slavery, where the pastor is the stud that breed with all the women in the church.

Last edited:
The congregation stood and applauded. Get the fuck out of here yall kool aid drinking MOFOs. This pastor just assisted in breaking up a happy home and yall applaud. Can you say getting played.

See they are lucky a dude like me is not int he church. I would have until after the applause and said "This n***a here was fucking in a child's bed at another man's house. Who both happen to be members of this church. So yall basically making the husband look like he ain't shit."

I would have then got my family and never came back.

SHE FROM CHOUDRANT! THAT'S 9 MILES DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME.

Before the wife closed or blocked her Facebook page, I did see where she was from Choudrant, LA, which I tagged you telling you this. I'm sure this is big news for folks in Choudrant. I used to hang out with this girl from Choudrant. I doubt there's over 800 people living in Choudrant.

@The Founder

You might find this interesting, her profile says she is from Choudrant, Louisiana, which is not far from Grambling, LA.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The congregation stood and applauded. Get the fuck out of here yall kool aid drinking MOFOs. This pastor just assisted in breaking up a happy home and yall applaud. Can you say getting played.

See they are lucky a dude like me is not int he church. I would have until after the applause and said "This n***a here was fucking in a child's bed at another man's house. Who both happen to be members of this church. So yall basically making the husband look like he ain't shit."

I would have then got my family and never came back.

Black people and Black churches have been conditioned to think ass backwards, which is why guilty people like the pastor can do and say whatever they want and get away with it. The Black community needs a complete re-conditioning process. Slavery has damaged us to a point that it is not funny anymore. We honestly think that the stuff we do in Black communities are of the norm in the world. We are the only people that completely depend on other people for our basic needs (food, water, and clean air) and think nothing about it. No other group of people on this earth have freely given that much control of their lives and survival to another group. Education and re-conditioning is the key to independent thinking.

Before the wife closed or blocked her Facebook page, I did see where she was from Choudrant, LA, which I tagged you telling you this. I'm sure this is big news for folks in Choudrant. I used to hang out with this girl from Choudrant. I doubt there's over 800 people living in Choudrant.

800....shittttttt....300.

800....shittttttt....300.

I knew it wasn't many people in Choudrant. I became close friends with this one female from Choudrant when I lived in Ruston. She saw me standing on a job site overseeing the construction of a water line in Choudrant. I believe her father was some preacher in Choudrant. I'm sure she knows or knows of the pastor's wife. It's very interesting that the News-Star in Monroe, LA uploaded this story to their Facebook page. I'm thinking that someone has hinted to them that the pastor's wife is from Choudrant, LA.

kz4pg.jpg

Last edited:
Back