First it was J-State, now it's PV...WTF???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y’all have noooooo originality at all! I’m loving the staff changes keep on reaching. In the meantime y’all had a poo show in Indy and the dance routine was something grandparents in every urban city would’ve loved back in their day. The sonic womb is poo and you know it. That’s why the Circle City had y’all arses on buses for 10 hours.

Really? Did any buses transport the Human Joke-box to UAPB this past weekend? :p :p :p:p

Things getting heated. And I know JSPoo isn’t talking about travel smack. The Juke has missed 1 game since 2016. But I support a budget increase for all bands.

Things getting heated. And I know JSPoo isn’t talking about travel smack. The Juke has missed 1 game since 2016. But I support a budget increase for all bands.

well your people started it, as if y’alls band travel to EVERY away game. I know for a fact y’alls band have traveled 10+ hours by bus before too. That shit is stupid to even begin with lol.

Really? Did any buses transport the Human Joke-box to UAPB this past weekend? :p :p :p:p

Nope because we had Maxine Waters visiting and another performance but I’m sure the Sonic Womb had fun on that 10 hour bus ride doing the bunny hop on the field and watching your team get their asses whipped. #smalltime 😂😂😂😂

Nope because we had Maxine Waters visiting and another performance but I’m sure the Sonic Womb had fun on that 10 hour bus ride doing the bunny hop on the field and watching your team get their asses whipped. #smalltime

You may want to invite Maxine Waters back for the JSU game! Because if y'all bring that out of tune Human Broke-box to Jackson, the Sonic Boom is going to spank that ass! :):):):)

Attachments

• 1569955262584.png
    1569955262584.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
You may want to invite Maxine Waters back for the JSU game! Because if y'all bring that out of tune Human Broke-box to Jackson, the Sonic Boom is going to spank that ass! :):):):)

Regardless if she comes or not, they know that L is waiting on them in Jackson lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nah it’s true... who y’all always compare y’all selves tooo ... JSU.... who always brings the crowd..... JSU.... who can go with southern in battle.... JSU .... we the big brother.

it’s a reason so many of em travel to Jackson more than any other game they play outside of Bayou Classic. And it damn sho ain’t that “take over” BS they like to make up lol

Hell, they be deeper in Jackson than any game at Dumpford lol

it’s a reason so many of em travel to Jackson more than any other game they play outside of Bayou Classic. And it damn sho ain’t that “take over” BS they like to make up lol

Hell, they be deeper in Jackson than any game at Dumpford lol

SU competition is SU. We know y’all love us. But honestly, nobody compares to SU vs JSU. So yes, I will be at Mumford east next month!

SU competition is SU. We know y’all love us. But honestly, nobody compares to SU vs JSU. So yes, I will be at Mumford east next month!

Tell that to your fans. If we weren’t competition, you wouldn’t show up like y’all haven’t been to valley in years. See y’all next month! Lol

Bring ya ass lol. We love putting a foot in some pukebox ass too 😂😂😂 no matter how much y’all front y’all know we good and worth coming too listen too... you ain’t got lie Craig 😂😂

I heard the Boom coming to BR for crankfest. Come get your L

Lol last time the boom came to Louisiana and it was crankfest we walked out with the dub, southern messed up, y’all were an after thought, and we kicked Alcorn / Talledega/ Southern ass .... and we were the smallest band there.... we can do the same again this year... we coming correct and know y’all kneegrows playing possum over there...

Lol last time the boom came to Louisiana and it was crankfest we walked out with the dub, southern messed up, y’all were an after thought, and we kicked Alcorn / Talledega/ Southern ass .... and we were the smallest band there.... we can do the same again this year... we coming correct and know y’all kneegrows playing possum over there...

how soon they forget lol! It’ll be the same outcome this year as well. Might as well just focus on the other bands again instead of the Boom. That W is already claimed. They can be #2 if they want tho. Po suckas lmao

how soon they forget lol! It’ll be the same outcome this year as well. Might as well just focus on the other bands again instead of the Boom. That W is already claimed. They can be #2 if they want tho. Po suckas lmao

Should I post the promo videos in here til they messed up in 2017 and got booed in they own backyard ? Lol 😂 juke got humbled and I love it 😂🤣

Back