First it was J-State, now it's PV...WTF???

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Do you kneegrows not have any shame? First J-State rips off GSU Rocks Da House and then PV's band on Saturday, ripped off another GSU fanfare to begin it's halftime show.

Gott damn people!!! šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

Last edited:

No originality? Lol yeah okay. Hope those staff changes yā€™all having internally working over there at SU Pooh ....

Yā€™all have noooooo originality at all! Iā€™m loving the staff changes keep on reaching. In the meantime yā€™all had a poo show in Indy and the dance routine was something grandparents in every urban city wouldā€™ve loved back in their day. The sonic womb is poo and you know it. Thatā€™s why the Circle City had yā€™all arses on buses for 10 hours. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yā€™all have noooooo originality at all! Iā€™m loving the staff changes keep on reaching. In the meantime yā€™all had a poo show in Indy and the dance routine was something grandparents in every urban city wouldā€™ve loved back in their day. The sonic womb is poo and you know it. Thatā€™s why the Circle City had yā€™all arses on buses for 10 hours. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Lol Pooh show my ass... yā€™all been Pooh and that Famu game is the proof in the pudding ... lol thereā€™s a reason weā€™re #1 and yā€™all #4 living in Haymer shadows ... tell Taylor this marching band season not concert band season got yā€™all out there sounding like grambling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Dont worry the LAMES will be out in full force next week when SU plays PV ..Letting us know how bad SU is.

It's funny how you continue to bring up FAMU.. When clearly this so call beating y'all so calm never happen..

And as you can see we dont talk about JSU, or ASU LAME BANDS. BUT EVERYWEEK you guys are starting topics about SU. A so- call number 1 band would not be worried about others..

KSU was bringing JSU heat.. But I guess you will not post those comments from YOUTUBE HUH??

Last edited:
Dude let me be honest with you. Youā€™re #1 on that lil poll because Lidell and the guy at LSU are on the judging committee. Yā€™all have been poo for quite a while now. The little bit of identity yā€™all did have has been gone for about 20 years now. This ainā€™t a secret. Yā€™all and BCU are two of the most unoriginal bands out there lol.

You not fooling nobody with the trump/Fox new tactics

Dude let me be honest with you. Youā€™re #1 on that lil poll because Lidell and the guy at LSU are on the judging committee. Yā€™all have been poo for quite a while now. The little bit of identity yā€™all did have has been gone for about 20 years now. This ainā€™t a secret. Yā€™all and BCU are two of the most unoriginal bands out there lol.

You not fooling nobody with the trump/Fox new tactics

Nah weā€™ #1 because we sound better than southern and you and the other farts stuck in the past... nobody going back and fourth with no joke box fans yā€™all swear if somebody else put they spin on it itā€™s stealing or unoriginal... when in fact yā€™all donā€™t own it in the first place ... if yā€™all donā€™t sit yā€™all tired big mike, three white boys, I have too diss to get house asses down and be humble... Iā€™m over the fans and alum of the jokebox... go fix that joke that came to Florida a few weeeks ago.

Nah weā€™ #1 because we sound better than southern and you and the other farts stuck in the past... nobody going back and fourth with no joke box fans yā€™all swear if somebody else put they spin on it itā€™s stealing or unoriginal... when in fact yā€™all donā€™t own it in the first place ... if yā€™all donā€™t sit yā€™all tired big mike, three white boys, I have too diss to get house asses down and be humble... Iā€™m over the fans and alum of the jokebox... go fix that joke that came to Florida a few weeeks ago.

Dude yā€™all did the bus stop during the dance routine. Go cry yā€™all unoriginal arses in the corner somewhere.

they lost so he reaching lol and the scottlandville hoodraTā€™s in here still mad about their band being #5 ranked that their over-smacking to save face.

More like the Lynch St ThoTā€™s not use to being ranked high in a early season poll. Yā€™all re the only folks bringing it up. Yā€™all act like a chick who went from Payless to Aldo. šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Oh but when southern brings up those same polls itā€™s fact? Yā€™all mad cause them same polls donā€™t benefit yā€™alls aura ... Iā€™m pretty sure yā€™all announcer still say yā€™all ranked #1 by USA Today as his opening statement... lol arguing band with jukes is like arguing with the neighborhood feminist. You could say the sky blue and southern feminist would get appalled and say they created the atmosphere and you stealing cause you changed the name...

Dont worry the LAMES will be out in full force next week when SU plays PV ..Letting us know how bad SU is.

It's funny how you continue to bring up FAMU.. When clearly this so call beating y'all so calm never happen..

And as you can see we dont talk about JSU, or ASU LAME BANDS. BUT EVERYWEEK you guys are starting topics about SU. A so- call number 1 band would not be worried about others..

KSU was bringing JSU heat.. But I guess you will not post those comments from YOUTUBE HUH??

Nobody from JSU has started a topic about your sorry ass band so quit all that baby ass crying and lying lol.

also, thanks for watching our band and vids btw. We can post MANY comments about your band as well as any other school from YouTube so this was pretty stupid to say. I also can post statuses and comments from YOUR fans and alums that ainā€™t pleased with that crap ass band of yours as well. Kinda goes both ways buddy. Get out your feelings, itā€™s not a good look for yā€™all LOL.

Yā€™all really mad that JSU left yā€™all ass in the dust LMAO.

They wanted someone, anyone to make noise during their ā€œperformance.ā€ When their announcer said our name more than theirs, you kind of understand that there is need for some sort of excitement.

Back