Finest Dance Team In The SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prancing J-Settes (Photo by jsu_undergrad)

jasmasokitasha.jpg

Biff likes thick gulls and was CO-FOUNDER and TREASURER of the Bama State chapter of the ccc. ( campus chubby chasers.)

The WASHBOARDS on the stomachs of these J-settes is enough to make me wanna change over.

but only for a day or 2.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dang....that lil' petite gull with the glasses representing "The Motion" gotz MAD HOPS. good pic!

Those glasses do something for me. If only she were 70 lbs thicker and 20 years older. siiiighhh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LMAO... Haters from Mississippi!!! Then you are from the Mississippi Delta!! LMAO :eek:

Dude pratically grew up on valley campus. My aunt took us to the daycare while she persuded her masters. My 11th and 12 grade English teacher was a satin doll along with her twin sister who resides in the Jackstown. I said all that to say. These girls aint the dolls I remember.:smh: :smh:

Dude pratically grew up on valley campus. My aunt took us to the daycare while she persuded her masters. My 11th and 12 grade English teacher was a satin doll along with her twin sister who resides in the Jackstown. I said all that to say. These girls aint the dolls I remember.:smh: :smh:

Now you are right about that!!! I'm just against the negative attitude against them when majority of them come from the Delta Region.

Now you are right about that!!! I'm just against the negative attitude against them when majority of them come from the Delta Region.

Oh the Delta is still producing dimes. Most just vamp soon as they get out of High School. The dolls are down but they will be back.

Dude pratically grew up on valley campus.

Me too! :D
I'm from Greenwood and went to ALL Valley home games (and Valley/JSU games) when I was a kid. *Sigh* Those were the good days! And Valley had a good band back then, too!

From what Ive seen in PERSON...

Dancin Dolls
Alabama State
Alabama AAMU/JSU (neither one of them have a drop dead georgious line this year)
GRAMBLING... SMH.

Dahill, come Saturday, your opinion will change drastically.

Me too! :D
I'm from Greenwood and went to ALL Valley home games (and Valley/JSU games) when I was a kid. *Sigh* Those were the good days! And Valley had a good band back then, too!

Still a cool place to attend a game. Homecoming parade through downtown Itta Bena baby. JSU/Valley in Ittab Bena. Priceless.

Dahill, come Saturday, your opinion will change drastically.

Of course it will, JSU is just the BEST at EVERYTHING!!!!!(even you know that shat ain't true)

Ask him who he thinks is better out SU or JSU in band while you are at it...:tup:

I know!!!!!! I use to go to the parades, too. That's home for me!!!

My current JOB takes me all over LA, MS and TN and I was in Greenwood about 2 months ago to complete some work. They have a new Hampton INN and they are building another new hotel. But I was down their for two days and just drove around campus and walked around al little bit remembering the old days. I will never forget Dorsey and the Hard Hats that was big back int he day.

I love Get Ready but Devils Guns is right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back