Finest Dance Team In The SWAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernard

THEE Realist
Stingettes (Photo by kevinr316)

106871393-M.jpg

There are 100 shades of color in the black race. These sisters are really fine and look dayum good. :sperm: :tup:

1)SU
2)JSU
3)AlaSU
4)AAMU
5)ummmmmmmmm MVSU. :ebrow: :ebrow:

THIS NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

From what Ive seen in PERSON...

Dancin Dolls
Alabama State
Alabama AAMU/JSU (neither one of them have a drop dead georgious line this year)
GRAMBLING... SMH.

Ain't his fault that a few on that line look like they been slapped with a bag of nickels.

SU- has probably the best looking line
JSU/Stingettes- Tied for the finest
AAMU-One girl is messing it up for me/She keep getting in on every MCC photo. Especially in the parade.

Somebody post a picture of the J-Settes wearing those silver tights. LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Based on the members of the jukebox sitting in that first row, I see the male members don't have hardly ANYONE worth looking at to choose from for those long band trips...:read: :( :lol: :mrt:

Dancing Dolls (Photo by spring71)

66654783.zTHEWl22.DSC_7992small.JPG

Based on the members of the jukebox sitting in that first row, I see the male members don't have hardly ANYONE worth looking at to choose from for those long band trips...:read: :( :lol: :mrt:

Now dem some manly looking women.:smh: :smh:

second from the left. That's her:slap:

hell now... 4th from left..

second from the left is a DIVA... AKA who can dress her ass of everday... former Bubblin Brown Suga before Morris Brown closed down. I guess I have seen her in person too much to say she ugly... she just has some big eyes...

but the 4th from the left is just UGLY.. homely looking. She looks like a sneaker girl (I hate girls who wear sneakers everyday).

hell now... 4th from left..

second from the left is a DIVA... AKA who can dress her ass of everday... former Bubblin Brown Suga before Morris Brown closed down. I guess I have seen her in person too much to say she ugly... she just has some big eyes...

but the 4th from the left is just UGLY.. homely looking. She looks like a sneaker girl (I hate girls who wear sneakers everyday).

Seen ole girl in person last year, she does have big eye.. But she is attractive. It'll take more than just her big eyes to make a nega NOT holla at her for real..She was dressed real nice after the game too..:tup:

Biff doesnt' smack bands or dance lines. If I did though.....This year's version of the Aamu's Divas would have been in BIG BIG BIG trouble. (Im' sure they are wonderful and talented young women though)

My bad...the thread creator wrote FINEST. Thought he wrote PRETTIEST.
Biff's Bad!

^ carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back