Fellas, I do it for 30 minutes. How about you?

For all three yards, it usually takes about an hour and half and in Louisiana Heat, keep the Powerade or Gatorade nearby!

The mulching mower I got...

It's the grass I need. I put some seed out this spring, and got a nice start, but it needs some help. You think it's too late and hot to use the Scott's now?

I gotta get rid of some trees also.

:idea: TIMBER :wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
AAMUBIG: Wait until the fall... and seeds? What kinda grass is that? Sounds like winter grass.. ...it can't take the heat...

Get ya some St. Augustine and sprig your yard..... Fertilize with winter fertilizer....and by spring......it should spread over the yard... It goes into hibernation in the winter...but wakes up in the spring

Thanks J4J...

Actually, the seeds did very well. I had some bare ground that been covered with leaves. After raking and scoring the ground, I spread some Burmuda hybrid seed. It said plant in late spring or fall. After the seed, I added some lawn food. (Can't remember the name of the product). After some serious watering and rain I had grass. But I'll need to lay some more this fall. The rain washed a lot of seed away. After the summer thunderstorm season ends, it should stay in place with just a regular sprinkler doing the watering.

Thanks for the advise.

Originally posted by Bengal E
You guys mulch your Bermuda???? I saw the landscaper's truck in the area w/Lesco on it yesterday... hmmm.

All the professional landscaper uses Lesco. Start using it this fall. It works! you will see. :D

Man bump that 30-45 min trash

I mow mine in 2 mins tops...I can't take that heat. Get out & get in thats what I do.

Back