Favorite Movie Quotes !!!

From one of those Pam Grier movies back in the day :)

"Looks like some kind of pickle jar" (drops jar after realizing it wasn't a pickle in that jar...LOL)

Do cartoon quotes qualify?!

Daffy Duck:
",,,,, nah, nah,,, that's even more obviouser,,,":p

The turkey:
",, whaaaaat a pal, what a pal-what a pal-what a pal,,,"

Daffy Duck & that turkey while trying to hide that turkey from Porky Pig, one of those cartoons played a lot during Thanksgiving.

TOO MANY TOO MANY...here goes a few

Shaft (2000)

"This is some repugnant sheit!" Samuel L. Jackson to Busta Rhymes when they walked into that nasty azz apartment with the witness and her two brothers.

"Watch out, my nephew's gonna poke a hole is something" Richard Roundtree to the crowd at Shaft's surprise party.

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

"It's just that I've been so disgustingly poor all of my life, that's why I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof" Elizabeth Taylor to Paul Newman when he asked her why she was such a drama queen.

Gone with the Wind

"Cap'n Butler, you iz the devil" Hattie McDaniel to Rhett Butler when he asked her to raise up her skirt and let him see that red crinoline he and Miss Scarlett bought back from their honeymoon.

"I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies" Butterfly McQueen to Vivien Leigh when Miss Mellie was in the throes of labor and Miss Scarlett realized Prissy had lied about midwifing.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn like this" Jessica Rabbit, explaining that she is good, even though the cartoonist has made her very very sexy.

and last...
The Fugitive

"Where you at Desmondo?" Tommy Lee Jones in the fugitive's apartment after he discovered false ID materials and orange peels in the trash can.

Ju a Kentucky Fried MF - Ju want chicken wings -

Peoples Hernandez "Shaft 2000"

"What happened to you man, you use to be so beautiful"

Movie....Jackie Brown
Sam Jackson says that to Robert Dinero as he shots him in the stomach.

Sam Jackson....whatever Bible quote he would say before he killed somebody in Pulp Fiction.

"...plus the beech is white", Samuel L. Jackson explaining to Robert DeNiro (in Jackie Brown) why he keeps the white girl around.

" I got this one girl from Georgia...country as a chicken coop", Samuel L. Jackson (in Jackie Brown)

" Excuse me, did I break your concentration?", Samuel L. Jackson as Jules in Pulp Fiction when he shoots one of the guys sitting in a nearby chair as he questions another guy.

Thanks GR, you "jogged" my memory!

New Jack City: "Rocka bye, baby!"

Menace to Society: "What you say 'bout my mama!"

Forest Gump: "Your mama must really love you, boy."

Poetic Justice: "When you kiss your husband, you be kissing my possy!"

New Jack City: "I was Prom's Queen!"

Five Heartbeats: ...singing..."Nights like this I wish that raindrops would faaaalll!"

New Jack City: "I want to shoot you so bad my dek is on hard!"

best lines

1. braveheart They may take our lifes but they'll never take our FREEDOM!

2. Color Purple You Shole is ugly!

3. Color purple All my life I had to fight --------

4. Die Hard Yippie kai-ya motherfuther!!!

5. Friday This my bike punk!
Man yall don't never have two things that match, Ham
no buger, peanut no butter.

6. House party I Smell pu---.

7. beverly hills cop Don't be sticking no banana in my tail pipe.

8. Next Friday This here is roach my white slave

9. You so crazy Chillin like a motherfuther

10. All time greatest
Delirious The Whole Dang Movie!!!!

NEW JACK CITY..NINO BROWN TO G-MONEY

YOU THINK I GIVE A FUDGE ABOUT HER...FUDGE THAT (GARDEN TOOL) BEEOTCH!

NINO BROWN TO G-MONEY

IF I WERE YOU...I WOULD BE LOOK AT THE PIMPLE ON HER BOOTY

Geena Davis in Long Kiss Goodbye ( guess she forgot she was a girl)

"son of a beotch! Suck my dikc futhermuckers! Suck my dikc!" just as the out of control 18 wheeler filled with a bomb goes over on its side.

Full Metal Jacket Classics.

Pvt. Joker:
"is that you John Wayne? ,,, is this me?"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman:
",,, who said dat? WHO DA FU-K SAID DAT?!!! WHO'S DA SLIMEY LITTLE TWINKLE-TOED C-CK S-CKER DOWN HERE,, WHO JUST SIGNED THEIR OWN DEATH WARRANT??!!!! NOBODY HUH?!! THE FAIRY F-IN GODMUTHER SAIDIT! I AM STANDING, I'LL P.T. YOU UNTIL YOU DIIEE!!! I'LL P.T. YOU UNTIL YOUR ARSES ARE SUCKING BUTTERMILK!!! WAS IT YOU, YOU SCROUNGY LITTLE F-CK?!!"

Pvt. Cowboy:
"Sir, no sir!!!"
--------------

Pvt. Joker:
"Sir, I said it SIR!!!"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman:
",,, well, what do we got here? a f-in comedian; Pvt. Joker." "hell(o) I like you. you can come over my house and f- my sister." (severe punch to the midsection of Pvt. Joker.) "YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG!!! I GOT YOUR NAME! I GOT YOUR ARSE!!! YOU WILL NOT LAUGH! YOU WILL NOT CRY! YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS! I WILL TEACH YOU!!! NOW GET UP; GET ON YOUR FEET!!!"

---------------

Pvt. Joker:
",,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Leonard,,,,, if private Hartman, catches us in here,,,,,,,, we'll both be in a world of $hit."

Pvt. Pile:
"IIIIIII AM!!!!!!! IN A WORLD,,,,,,,,, OF $HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"LEFT SHOULDERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! HUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT SHOULDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! HUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOCK & LOAD!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY RIFLE!!! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MIIIIIIINE!! MY RIFLE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" ,,, etc, etc.

From "How to be a Playa",,,

Bill Bellamy:
"Don't you know me and Mike is like ~, we live by the same laws. PLAYAZ! See, we don't take no prisoners; and you ain't no exception. So now you just a STATISTIC!"

Back