Father beats daughter over twerking video

This has always been stupid logic to me though. You think what this dude is doing in this video he's doing it out of love... or because he cares? He's clearly angry as hell, who else calls their kids "muthaphuckas" while beating them with an extension chord because they care? Be serious. And on top of that, posting the video online. That's not good parenting, not even close to it.

Well....... :lol:

I guess my mom and dad hated all 5 of our azzes. :lol:

That's kinda my point though...gettin ass whoopins doesn't work on all kids. But most black folk act as if it's the end all be all and the only way to go.

Drive down any "chocolate city" neighborhood and see what letting them do whatever get ya. It's not the only way to go but that time out shat is laughable. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with yall about discipline kids. If not they will whip you when they get older. I just don't think he should have video taped it. I know plenty of folks who never got disciplined as kids and most are in jail, just got out of jail or resting in peace.

Saw the video, that wasn't just discipline, dude was very angry. I think he would have done better letting them know what dudes really think about their video, he worked them like massa beating Kunta Kente

Saw the video, that wasn't just discipline, dude was very angry. I think he would have done better letting them know what dudes really think about their video, he worked them like massa beating Kunta Kente

They already know... you teach when someone doesnt know.... these girls KNEW their dad would beat their ass IF they got caught.... they simply didnt think they would get caught. I bet you will NEVER see another "twerk team" video from them again.

They already know... you teach when someone doesnt know.... these girls KNEW their dad would beat their ass IF they got caught.... they simply didnt think they would get caught. I bet you will NEVER see another "twerk team" video from them again.

:tup:

Drive down any "chocolate city" neighborhood and see what letting them do whatever get ya. It's not the only way to go but that time out shat is laughable. :lol:

Are you in a different reality from the rest of us? Or did you not see examples of kids listed IN THIS TOPIC that actually got that kind of discipline and STILL ended up being buck wild? I seriously don't understand why some of yall defend this slave mentality so hard. Explain this to me, if this is the "best" way or the end all be all to discipline kids, why is it that the incarceration rate of black kids is so much higher than everyone elses? Is it "the man's" fault? Are they being "held down"? Why are black kids less likely to graduate? You think those kids 0% of those kids mobbing and shooting folks in Chicago never got their azz beat? Some of you just refuse to use logic when it comes to this topic smh lol.

What about the tons of kids that DO end up being successful and never had to have a hand laid on them? You seem to be under the impression that they don't exist. Out of all the examples posted in here by people that have seen firsthand kids that got beat and still turned out to be fugged up you still keep choosing to ignore that fact lol...

I agree with yall about discipline kids. If not they will whip you when they get older. I just don't think he should have video taped it. I know plenty of folks who never got disciplined as kids and most are in jail, just got out of jail or resting in peace.

This too lol... so you're telling me that every child that doesn't get beaten will eventually buck at their parents? And that you don't happen to know any kids that did get disciplined that ended up in jail or are resting in peace? I swear yall are a funny bunch on here. The funny part is you're the first one to holler out that "massa" stuff and then the first to defend the form of discipline HE taught our ancestors to use lol. Pick one side of the fence man.

I'm still waiting on yall to tell me why, if this is the best/only way to "discipline" kids why so many other races that DON'T do it excel when OUR kids dont. I guess every single black kid that ends up in jail never got beat and every one that goes on to be successful did. I seriously wish yall knew how ridiculous that sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you are so brilliant, tell us what form of discipline did the African tribes use? We will be waiting......... Everyone that tries cocaine will not become a drug addict but some will. Everyone that drinks alcohol won't become a alcoholic, but many will.
This too lol... so you're telling me that every child that doesn't get beaten will eventually buck at their parents? And that you don't happen to know any kids that did get disciplined that ended up in jail or are resting in peace? I swear yall are a funny bunch on here. The funny part is you're the first one to holler out that "massa" stuff and then the first to defend the form of discipline HE taught our ancestors to use lol. Pick one side of the fence man.

I'm still waiting on yall to tell me why, if this is the best/only way to "discipline" kids why so many other races that DON'T do it excel when OUR kids dont. I guess every single black kid that ends up in jail never got beat and every one that goes on to be successful did. I seriously wish yall knew how ridiculous that sounds.

Last edited:
Since you are so brilliant, tell us what form of discipline did the African tribes use? We will be waiting......... Everyone that tries cocaine will not become a drug addict but some will. Everyone that drinks alcohol won't become a alcoholic, but many will.

You are on to something. Folks always--unconsciously for the most part--allow whites to be the "default leader" for any action...which is not true. They are great as copying and assimilating and regurgitating it back out as their own...but they are not original thinkers. And if anyone has watched Shaka Zulu--and if anyone remembers how appalled the white army man was at how he treated his subjects, pointing and killing at will? Everything doesn't begin with white people, Africans were right there in the fracas with punishments...FYI.

The sad part is CT, they think they be schooling us too. :lol: Not even realizing the rituals African tribes made boys participate in to even be considered a grown man. :lol: You just aren't considered grown in these tribes. You have to go thru a rite of passage. :idea:
You are on to something. Folks always--unconsciously for the most part--allow whites to be the "default leader" for any action...which is not true. They are great as copying and assimilating and regurgitating it back out as their own...but they are not original thinkers. And if anyone has watched Shaka Zulu--and if anyone remembers how appalled the white army man was at how he treated his subjects, pointing and killing at will? Everything doesn't begin with white people, Africans were right there in the fracas with punishments...FYI.

I didn't see the vid - how old was the girl? There comes a time where beating losses its effectiveness. You can make up for years of non-discipline with a single beating.

twerk-team-o.gif
tumblr_ltls9kesHm1qd7lvk.gif
tumblr_lua0zekpGb1qd5oqf.gif

I don't know no "real parenting" daddy that you could show this video to of their 12 - 16 year old girl(s) and not expect him to go ballistic. WOW...

Chile please. That dude already knew what type of daughters he has. He is raising them. Folks be killing me acting like they didn't know their kids is this way. Genes are a mofo. They are who you are no matter how folks try to fool the world, they are in you.
I don't know no "real parenting" daddy that you could show this video to of their 12 - 16 year old girl(s) and not expect him to go ballistic. WOW...

I'm sorry, I probably would have 'kilt' them solely on being so dayum dumb. :emlaugh: If you twerk, underage, and post it online, you better be able to take care of yourself.

Back