Father beats daughter over twerking video

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
[video=youtube;75Db2_AoTw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Db2_AoTw8[/video]

As I said on facebook, I have no problem with him beating his daughters for what they did. I have a problem with him beating them in front of the whole world. I think this will ultimately hurt their self esteem. In all seriousness, I hope I don't have daughters. There is no way I could take hearing my daughter's scream like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have never hit my daughter and never will, but I understand.

I'm just glad there's another father somewhere who doesn't think this type of behavior is appropriate for his daughters.

I don't think HE filmed it. The camera moves around and surely he understood the ramifications of putting it on the web. I think someone did it in retaliation. They weren't all up in the room when taping. Seems like in a doorway and it shut down real quick.

As I've said...if y'all had seen the twerking video of these young girls, folks on this board would have NO PROBLEM calling them hoes and questioning the parent's parenting skills. we can't have it both ways and parenting requires chastisement. It's not my call to run his household.

I had a neighbor that would beat her children in front of the entire neighborhood. This lady's daughter became a stripper. She ended up raising a grandson doing the same thing and he was on drugs and homeless after the fact. Sometimes all of the physical beatings don't work and can actually drive that person in the wrong direction. There are many juvenile runaways that have run from those beatings straight in a Pimp's hands.

My parents had no problem whipping my sisters. They got their buts tore out the frame just like us boys did when we was growing up. I would have no problems whipping any kid of mine if warrented.

Those girls wanted to be on YOUTUBE, making fools out of themselves.
Their father just helped them out in making their dream come true.

My parents had no problem whipping my sisters. They got their buts tore out the frame just like us boys did when we was growing up. I would have no problems whipping any kid of mine if warrented.

Those girls wanted to be on YOUTUBE, making fools out of themselves.
Their father just helped them out in making their dream come true.

:tup:

Wow.

Has he been arrested yet? :lol: That second girl is screaming bloody murder. :smh:

Hopefully they learn from this...

Was that an extension card? :smh: I heard all the wind coming from that whip. :lol: :emlaugh:

I finally saw the video on another website. Youtube has taken the video down. I would not have recording the whipping, BUT that father was in control of what he was doing. He only got them on the legs and butt...it was not as if he didn't care where he was hitting them. And the whippings didn't last long.

They just locked this lady up for slapping her child at school for getting suspended. They took her children and put them in foster care now. Nothing is wrong with discipline, but to do it in public will not end good for him once the police sees this. Now he will have jail time, a record and be paying money for not having common sense. Why must you folks video every thing? No common sense.

If the police gets names/information...he's getting arrested.

Just like that father in Florida that videotaped himself disciplining his son. Gave him the haircut and had him doing exercises. He didn't beat his son on camera but you could hear him whooping him and the kid crying. He got arrested. I think the charges were either dropped or lowered...but he still got arrested.

This right here...is on another level. :emlaugh:

I had a neighbor that would beat her children in front of the entire neighborhood. This lady's daughter became a stripper. She ended up raising a grandson doing the same thing and he was on drugs and homeless after the fact. Sometimes all of the physical beatings don't work and can actually drive that person in the wrong direction. There are many juvenile runaways that have run from those beatings straight in a Pimp's hands.

You can tell certain folks this though. Everytime one of these topics comes up I point out that this obviously doesn't work on all kids. And if you have 12 year old daughters making videos like this chances are you haven't been doing such a great job of parenting anyways.

You can tell certain folks this though. Everytime one of these topics comes up I point out that this obviously doesn't work on all kids. And if you have 12 year old daughters making videos like this chances are you haven't been doing such a great job of parenting anyways.

:idea:

I was thinking that too...but I didn't want to bring up the negative b/c most were saying he was doing a good job as a father. :lol:

But...I would like to know how their relationship with him is...:noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

You got 12 to 17 year olds with str8 A's sending out naked photos of themselves to their boyfriends even when GOOD parents tell them not too. These girls got caught doing something they knew they was not supposed to be doing. Just like kids from all generations have doen. It was not life threatening but I do think the father was doing a good job because he didn't waste time burning their azzes.

If he didn't GAS or have not talked to them about not doing stuff like this, he would have been in the video dancing with them. :lol:

. And if you have 12 year old daughters making videos like this chances are you haven't been doing such a great job of parenting anyways.

I disagree... me, my sister and 3 brothers all grew up in the same house, Im educated, my sister is a doctor and my 2 brothers are homeless crackheads (my other brother died while driving drunk)....My dad was HARD on us... but my brothers just simply did whatever they wanted to. They got asswhippins but it no longer faded them... I wouldnt say my parents were bad parents at all. Some people are just going to do what they are going to do and it aint nothing you can do about it.

Some people are just going to do what they are going to do and it aint nothing you can do about it.

I agree that some children are going to do what they are going to do regardless. That is precisely one of several reasons why physical discipline don't work on some kids. There are just so many different scenarios and kids/people are not monolithic. Some kids have a lower tolerance level for pain and would rather run than continue getting beatings. Some kids can handle it and it will work. Mental damage is done to some kids and they resort to early drug use (the young lady I mentioned that turned stripper died of an overdose). Some parents go too far and firmly believe that "if it was good enough for me it's good enough for my kids" causing inter-generational child abuse. I am not one to tell people how to rear their kids but IMHO physical discipline needs to be carefully measured and should not be the only way a parent disciplines their kid(s).

You got 12 to 17 year olds with str8 A's sending out naked photos of themselves to their boyfriends even when GOOD parents tell them not too. These girls got caught doing something they knew they was not supposed to be doing. Just like kids from all generations have doen. It was not life threatening but I do think the father was doing a good job because he didn't waste time burning their azzes.

If he didn't GAS or have not talked to them about not doing stuff like this, he would have been in the video dancing with them. :lol:

This has always been stupid logic to me though. You think what this dude is doing in this video he's doing it out of love... or because he cares? He's clearly angry as hell, who else calls their kids "muthaphuckas" while beating them with an extension chord because they care? Be serious. And on top of that, posting the video online. That's not good parenting, not even close to it.

I disagree... me, my sister and 3 brothers all grew up in the same house, Im educated, my sister is a doctor and my 2 brothers are homeless crackheads (my other brother died while driving drunk)....My dad was HARD on us... but my brothers just simply did whatever they wanted to. They got asswhippins but it no longer faded them... I wouldnt say my parents were bad parents at all. Some people are just going to do what they are going to do and it aint nothing you can do about it.

That's kinda my point though...gettin ass whoopins doesn't work on all kids. But most black folk act as if it's the end all be all and the only way to go.

I agree. This is nothing more than a master-slave mentality. The belief that physical abuse creates good behavior. Thinking the fear of the beating will control their actions when usually it only makes a child smarter on how to hide what they were already doing. While its true that some may become docile from that fear, others become more obstinate. Good parenting is not doling out ass whippings. Watching that video doesn't make me think of good parenting. It makes me think that someone is trying push some toothpaste back into the tube. Good luck with that.

Too harsh, eh? So when the next twerking video by the young girl becomes the latest internet rage...i can't wait to see who will be FIRST ONES to call her a young hoe. :popcorn:

Chile please. They already got this shyt from their momma. That is why daddy so mad. he knows what he married. The fruit never falls far from the tree. Those jeans might look nice, but the genes comes is where it comes from.

Too harsh, eh? So when the next twerking video by the young girl becomes the latest internet rage...i can't wait to see who will be FIRST ONES to call her a young hoe. :popcorn:

Back