Fantasy Football - Week 11

I checked early this morning and they had not updated the scores. They just had results from the early games.

sandbox sucks!

btw, robber I started Brady just so you can see what you're missing. He put up 23 points. How many did Buerlien put up?

:confused:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I checked early this morning and they had not updated the scores. They just had results from the early games.

sandbox sucks!

:confused:

Our game is very close, thanks to Vanderjagt. My QB didn't do well in all of that snow, so this is going to be a nailbiter for me tonight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I had to do it myself last night Sigma, but I came up with 111 to 56. Now, this score was before you compute Al Wilson or Brian Dawkins tonight, but you need to thank Priest Holmes, Amani Toomer, Brad Johnson, and Eric Barton for the loss you're about to get .....

Originally posted by LMBH
Our game is very close, thanks to Vanderjagt. My QB didn't do well in all of that snow, so this is going to be a nailbiter for me tonight.
Yeah, it was close but looks like dem damn hornets gonna pull it out. I'm up by 7 points and both of us got one player going tonight. I'm confident of this win!!!

btw, I'm ROTFLMAO@sigma4life for getting royally stomped by lowly jag79. Damn.

And Ntel's QB put up -3 points, that's negative 3
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

say rob,
I looked at your score too. Beurlein put up a whopping 6 points. Brady put up his usual 25 points. :smh:
When you get the good sense, holla at me

ROTFLMAO@GR for getting worked by lowly bean!

damn GR is the worst owner in the league.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

say rob,
I looked at your score too. Beurlein put up a whopping 6 points. Brady put up his usual 25 points. :smh:
When you get the good sense, holla at me
Dude, my team played like crap for the most part. But my defense stood tall for me and posted 28 points. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take that "W". Sometimes you gotta win one real ugly.

Brooks is out of the question for you, I'm willing to part with Moulds and Tim Brown.

Originally posted by Robber
Brooks is out of the question for you, I'm willing to part with Moulds and Tim Brown.
I'll take Moulds but you need to package him with somebody better than Tim Brown.

btw, I'm ROTFLMAO@Suge's phatboys. Put up a whopping 27 points. Didn't have a single player to score in double figures!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh yeah, po bean thought he had won but the lowly 69ers came back on him.:lmao: :lmao:
I guess you never can tell what gon happen when two sorry teams play each other. :lmao:

good game LMBH, but I ended up winning 84-80! :p

I'll take Moulds but you need to package him with somebody better than Tim Brown.
I guess we'll hafta do the deal after this week's game. The deadline is Thursday. DAMN!!!

Moulds and Roy Williams for Brady.

good game LMBH, but I ended up winning 84-80! :p

What was good about it?:confused: Just joking, congrats. :)
Now I will skip over and see how my baskeball team is doing, lol.

Originally posted by LMBH
Now I will skip over and see how my baskeball team is doing, lol.
Look here, baby girl. I ain't trying to sound chauvinistic or anything, but who you got helping you. I shoulda passed you up weeks ago, yet you manage to increase your lead. Don't get me wrong, you gone get caught. It's just that . . . you're a girl. ;)

Look here, baby girl. I ain't trying to sound chauvinistic or anything, but who you got helping you. I shoulda passed you up weeks ago, yet you manage to increase your lead. Don't get me wrong, you gone get caught. It's just that . . . you're a girl. ;)

Oh no, Robber, my managing decisions are based on my expertise as the General Manager of the Mo. City Eagles. Win or lose, I have no one to praise or blame other than the skills that I have acquired as a shrewd, analytical business manager. :p Did you get a chance to gain points tonight? The Eagles only produced 131. :bawling: Note to LMBH, Hope you can walk the talk, lol.

another week, and another win for dem damn hornets!!!!

got a 14 point lead on MiamiJag and my QB hasn't even played yet.

damn that's scary!
:eek::eek:

without a doubt, we're the best team in the league!!!

btw, I'm ROTFLMO@robber for getting stomped 129-56 by the lowly pharaohs.
I wonder who got exposed more this wknd---grambling or the express?
:lol::lol::lol:

btw, I'm ROTFLMO@robber for getting stomped 129-56 by the lowly pharaohs.
I wonder who got exposed more this wknd---grambling or the express?
:lol::lol::lol:
It ain't even right for a man to have Bledsoe, Price, and Tomlinson go off like that. It was over before it started.

I knew you were doomed when I was watching that Chargers game and saw Tomlinson having a damn field day.
:lmao: :lmao:

Plus, ALL of those rams players you got flopped. I told you to get rid of them.

I blame dem damn hornets for this!

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I knew you were doomed when I was watching that Chargers game and saw Tomlinson having a damn field day.
:lmao: :lmao:

Plus, ALL of those rams players you got flopped. I told you to get rid of them.

I blame dem damn hornets for this!

:lol:
I only played 3 rams yesterday. I didn't start a Ram RB. Archuletta had a bad day. Bruce and Conwell are only as good as Warner's sorry ass. They need to put Bulger back in.

I only played 3 rams yesterday. I didn't start a Ram RB. Archuletta had a bad day. Bruce and Conwell are only as good as Warner's sorry ass. They need to put Bulger back in.

What do you expected playing 5 player on one team? :smh: Except the bad with the good playa.

Do you still won't to trade Robber? I see you pick up Ray Lucas. :lmao:

btw....someone tell me. Why in the hell did Suge pick up Jake Plummer after I drop him and played him this week? Did he know, he was throwing INT out the azz. :smh: on that move.

It ain't even right for a man to have Bledsoe, Price, and Tomlinson go off like that. It was over before it started.

:lmao:

Steel City, Baby!!! :D

MH:

I see that you noticed that Bledsoe scored a little more than -3 points this Sunday, huh? :p

Originally posted by Ntelekt
MH:

I see that you noticed that Bledsoe scored a little more than -3 points this Sunday, huh?
Yeah, I also noticed the schedule and I noticed that I have a game against lowly steal schitty.

Payback is a motha!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Back