Fantasy Football - Week 11

Zilla,
I stopped watching as soon as Conwell scored the first TD. Hell, anytime a Ram touched the ball, your points were adding up.:rolleyes:

There ought to be a limit on how many players you can get off one team.

And for that reason, I'm protesting the outcome of that game. It just wasnt right.

:smh:

I am not including that game in my total. Just like I dont include the game against jag 77 in my total. He cheated me too.

So, I'm actually 5-3!!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Zilla,
I stopped watching as soon as Conwell scored the first TD. Hell, anytime a Ram touched the ball, your points were adding up.:rolleyes:

There ought to be a limit on how many players you can get off one team.

And for that reason, I'm protesting the outcome of that game. It just wasnt right.

:smh:

I am not including that game in my total. Just like I dont include the game against jag 77 in my total. He cheated me too.

So, I'm actually 5-3!!!
Lemme make sure I understand. It was wrong for me to have the Rams QB, RB, WR and TE??? I started with only 2. I was winning then. Then the QB became available, so I got him. And Conwell didn't join my team until 3 weeks ago. NOBODY wanted him.

I'm guessing if the Rams had struggled like them Raider and Bronco players I had last week, all would be good with you. Don't hate me because I had the good sense to put them against you. Didn't they show out??? Did you see Conwell take that handoff and run over Urlacher at the goal line to get that TD??? I knew I had you then.

And to think, they overturned an E. Moulds TD Sunday. Looked like a catch to me. No matter.

BTW, do you see why I ain't gutting my team for Brady, now??? Watch me smoke the rest of the dopes with another backup QB, Steve Beuerlein.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
Did you see Conwell take that handoff and run over Urlacher at the goal line to get that TD??? I knew I had you then.
Yeah I saw that crap. I couldnt believe they gave him the ball like that. You know I was cursing my arse off! :mad: LOL

But stupid me, I knew you had a RB for the Rams and I was thinking it was Faulk. When I found out he wasn't playing, I was LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping they keep feeding the ball to Gordon and away from Isaac Bruce and Bulger. At halftime when I decided to check sandbox, I found out that Gordon was on your sorry team.
Needless to say, I really cursed you out then!
:p

don't make sense for you to have all those damn players from the same team.

I'm protesting!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Let's see here. Steel City Pharoahs have fallen victim to the Bengals in the hunt and now I move on. And I done all this without a QB. Vick was on the bench and Maddox got hurt. This is turning out to be very interesting. I hate it for the rest of the people on my list.

A fluke....nothing but a dayum fluke! :smh:

You know it's a fluke when every dayum receiver on somebody's squad scores 2 tds! :bawling:

I mean...when I laid claim to Northcutt before ANYBODY and I saw that dayum BILLY BEAN PRESTON get him...I KNEW that I was done for! :mad:

And I don't even wanna talk about how I got cheated LAST week on Monday night! :(

But it ain't ova yet....

STEEL CITY, BABY!!! :D

Womack,

Not only did I have Gordon, but I had Trung Canidate, too. Just in case they wanted to start him. I was on pins and needles when Bulger went in the locker room to check on his finger in the 2nd quarter and Warner came in. I knew Warner was in for the duration. But they took him out.

If the Rams hadda choked, I woulda been looking silly. No more Bulger. :( Best QB in the league right now. Benched. Just ain't right.

But I'm the backup master. Steve Beuerlein finna do it to Sting's Stangers, I believe. Another Hornet going down on the tracks. JW needs me to show him how to whoop a hornet.

But I'm the backup master. Steve Beuerlein finna do it to Sting's

I wouldn't get too happy with Beuerlein. ;) I'll be hearing from you after the game this week.

Originally posted by sigma4life

I wouldn't get too happy with Beuerlein. ;) I'll be hearing from you after the game this week.
Don't be jinxing me, dude. If Beuerlein bombs, somebody'll be hearing from me.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
A fluke....nothing but a dayum fluke! :smh:

You know it's a fluke when every dayum receiver on somebody's squad scores 2 tds! :bawling:

I mean...when I laid claim to Northcutt before ANYBODY and I saw that dayum BILLY BEAN PRESTON get him...I KNEW that I was done for! :mad:

Fluke???? Man, that is called "Strategizing"! You have to wake up REAL early in the morning to beat me. I tried to told you all that the win over Stingettes will start this tour. But you all did not believe me. Well, I guess that I have made believers into you now, huh?

aight Zilla,
since your lil fluke win is over, are you ready to deal for Brady?

ROTFLMAO@steal city for losing to bean's last place team!!!!
:jump:

The Stingers have been screwed a lot this season. I had to many close games that I lost.

aight Zilla,
Not if you're trying to rape my team. I got some studs and it's hard parting with any of them. And I'm willing to give Beuerlein a shot.

BUT, if you're willing to be reasonable, I'm listening.

zilla,
okay, instead of getting 3 of your scrubs, I'll take 2.

Just tell me which ones you're willing to let go

btw, you know Beurlien aint gon help you!!!!!!!!!!!

aight Zilla,

ROTFLMAO@steal city for losing to bean's last place team!!!!
:jump:

Dayum you! :mad:

*snicker*

Originally posted by Sting
Stingers will pull an upset this week
One legged man. Ass kicking contest.

NO CHANCE!!!!

This is gonna hurt you much worser than it'll hurt me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MH, you just better be glad that we've already played. Cause if it was 2-3 weeks later. You would be grass and I will be the swing blade!:mad:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wrong for that man!
:lmao::lmao:

I tried to ensure you the title with Brady, but you didn't want it.

Holla at me when you get the good sense.
:lol:

I'mo wait and see how Beuerlein pans out.

If it don't work out with Mighty HO-net. Holla @ me playa. I promise you I won't rape you. ;)

Just let me have Moulds. :D

Is anybody having trouble login on Sandbox. :mad: I downloaded a Windows Security Update and now sandbox is not taking my password. Is it me or them. Help a brother out.

Sigma, I was able to get in just now. And BTW, you better hope Dawkins and Wilson have career days ...... BRRP still moving to the top .... slowly, but surely!

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
Sigma, I was able to get in just now. And BTW, you better hope Dawkins and Wilson have career days ...... BRRP still moving to the top .... slowly, but surely!

What's the score? :confused: :confused:

Back