FAMU vs LEHIGH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:D

man, I am in a computer class....but I had the ESPN game update at teh bottom of my screen so whenever teh teacher turned his head, it was ON!

cmon Rattlers 30 more minutes :scared:

Originally posted by decatur g
:D

man, I am in a computer class....but I had the ESPN game update at teh bottom of my screen so whenever teh teacher turned his head, it was ON!

cmon Rattlers 30 more minutes :scared:

Wassup with the meac site??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by EyEoFtHeTiGeR
Did anyone see Digger Phelps response on Sportscenter?

naw, what did he say???

I guess the MEAC site is down with all the excitement over there.
YOu know we gonna hear it from the MEAC folx - "You SWAC people can even WIN your play-in game and WE did."

oh well.

GOOD LUCK and Congrats FAMU!!!

Originally posted by BandFan
naw, what did he say???

YOu know we gonna hear it from the MEAC folx - "You SWAC people can even WIN your play-in game and WE did."

oh well.

Watch it this mourning when you have a chance. It was on for .1 of a second and it was hilarious.

Originally posted by BandFan
naw, what did he say???

oh well.

Unbelievable :shame:

Why on earth anyone would want to smack about a play-in game to someone that didn't have to go to a play-in game not to mention has more wins in the big dance I don't have a clue.

Maybe you can help me understand that one since it appears you understands that type of thinking. :rolleyes:

I?m sure it will be mentioned in the future during a smack session, but for today let us all celebrate FAMU?s first tournament victory in school history. :tup: Hopefully Friday we?ll be celebrating the Killer Beezs making history. :D

Back