FAMILY SAYS DALLAS MAN WAS CATFISHED AND LURED TO HOUSTON TO BE KILLED

I used to live on Club Creek Dr. which is the street that runs along side of what used to be Westwood Mall. When I moved over there, that area was brand new and really nice. I moved from that area in 1979 and it was still nice. Now, lord have mercy. SMH!!!
Man, I lived on Club Creek Drive, after I first moved there for about 4 years. I was new to the area and the mall was operating in full force. this was in the early 90's. Several of my alumni lived in the area also. However, I think I arrived when it was starting it's downfall. apartments were cheap due to overbuild from the 80s oil bust and as I leaned, those .. let's say undesirables and such was starting to move in. Not to say they were all bad, but many moved in from the hood, and was turning the area into another hood. Let's put it this way. Their was a tennis court in my apartments, and right when I was moving out, they had changed it to a basketball court. Another complex added soccer nets on their tennis courts. I still drive by for the night scenery LOL, but I don't stop.

Back