Embattled Bell, JSU brass meet. Coach says his future was not a topic of discussion

Re: Embattled Bell, JSU brass meet. Coach says his future was not a topic of discuss

Oracle said:
83:
You got it backwards. Everybody noticed that we were not 1-5. That's why no jokes were made about us.

Dude, nobody cares what your record is. I don't even know who all you beat or lost to. You all are very insignificant. You don't matter. You are lowly. Nobody has heard of you. Kentucky State drew as big of a crowd as you did to St. Louis. Your band sucks. You are only AAMU.

Re: Embattled Bell, JSU brass meet. Coach says his future was not a topic of discuss

Tigerpride said:
Dude, nobody cares what your record is. I don't even know who all you beat or lost to. You all are very insignificant. You don't matter. You are lowly. Nobody has heard of you. Kentucky State drew as big of a crowd as you did to St. Louis. Your band sucks. You are only AAMU.

TP:

You really should not respond while you are in a state of jealous rage.

Listen to yourself, think about what you have typed. I am sure you would not have typed this if you were in a stable frame of mind.

Of course people care about our record because it determines what team will play in the conference's top game. After the second week in November, you will know at least one of the teams we beat.

Hey, did you read the thread about the schools most popular with black American travelers? They seemed to know us pretty well. Ranked above JSU. Being "only AAMU" seems to outweigh being JSU among the people in the know.

Oracle said:
83:
You got it backwards. Everybody noticed that we were not 1-5. That's why no jokes were made about us. :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Repeating to myself ............ not tha smack page, not tha smack page. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Too easy. :bump: :bump:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1 question A&M ........................ :)

What has "What his name" given ya'll in return for $130k. :eek:

jstate83 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1 question A&M ........................ :)

What has "What his name" given ya'll in return for $130k. :eek:

A trip to the SCG, and probably another trip this year or next.

JSU should think about paying its coach a little bit more. Maybe some SCG appearances would come its way.

Oracle said:
A trip to the SCG.............

It's like I can read smalltimers mind. I was 99.9% sure this would be your answer. :)

And I bet you were "Just glad to be there" like the rest of the A&M peeps.........I mean, that WAS YA'LL's answer when you LOST!! :licky:

$130k just to keep comming up short. :shame:

jstate83 said:
It's like I can read smalltimers mind. I was 99.9% sure this would be your answer. :)

You and I must think alike because I was sure that you wanted that answer. My concern was why would a "bigtime" mind ask a question when it already knew what the answer would be?

jstate83 said:

And I bet you were "Just glad to be there" like the rest of the A&M peeps.........I mean, that WAS YA'LL's answer when you LOST!!
:licky: [/B]

Sure, we were glad to be there. That's why we played the whole season and what we expected after the schedule was completed.

Do you mean that JSU considers it a wasted trip if it does not win the game? Now I understand why Culberson did not consider it important to win games or earn trips to the SCG when he made his coaching hire. Just why does Jenny Sue bother to play at all if it does not want to be the conference champion? Maybe Jenny Sue just enjoys the tail-kickings from other football teams.

Back